If he is interested in this girl wouldn't he add stories so she get to know him as a way to talk orso vicevarsa?

I go into a few details to understand me better.. so please read it fully i dont have friends to talk about this kind of stuff sadly.. we live in an social media time so this kind of things happens...

I saw him a few times at weddings and will see him soon again and it looked like he signaled some intrest in me ( and if he's intrested than he knows he will see me again soon) i know him he's the brother of a friend but never talked to him so i saw he has an instagram.. and my curiousity is high... there is a reason why i do not send him immediately or follow him so please dont tell me that but yeah so

It can be just in my head but mostly when i added a story after a few hours or next day he will add a story (our insta is public we re not following each other) sometimes after days i dont post he doesn't post and than when i post a story a few hours later he post a story..
But about 10 d ago orso he added a random girl on instagram and suddenly he doesn't add a story anymore (Even when i add something)
There were like 1 other girl following him but he didn't followed back so she unfollowed him i think, he's following list is not large and needs a cleanup to think he deleted her… after they started following each other he unfollowed a random girl that didn't follow him back eventhough she follows a lot of random guys too…
she is the only random girl that he follows others girls are married or family because he is not a total stranger to me i just never talked to him

The girl is very active with posting stories daily and she has a lot of guys on her insta

He is not typical story adding guy but still its like almost 2 weeks…

If he wanted to know her or to let her know about him and he's life a bit wouldn't he post stories so she can comment on it as a way to talk to each other? Showing a bit of he's life… and i think he want to have a relationship to marry…

i know its stupid how i think and do... but im very sure im not the only one
Post Opinion