Whats it like to be a single, childless man over the age of 40 ?

I work with lots of middle aged men and most are married with a family and it has nothing to do with money and looks there's men at my work who are 5ft, fat, bold and aren't the riches and have a very happy family life before the incels get mad.

There's a couple men at work who just seem to haven't got married and started a family and live all alone and I just find it strange. It makes me wonder especially because a lot of that generation of men weren't raised to be domesticated as it was expected for the wife to be.

Some of these men have no family at all and I just imagine it to be extremely lonely. Some of these men are extremely shy and socially awkward so that kinda explains it but there's a lot that are perfectly normal and just aren't interested in relationships with women.

Updates
1 mo
It's actually really nice to hear your guys opinions and that your still living fulfilling life's without a family of your own. I understand it's not for everyone but it's so expected in society for us all to be settled one day
Post Opinion