I am sure we all become to this stage. I know I am here. I dont know how I got here. But I know I am here. I guess when things fall on deaf ears, no one listens to your complaints at place of employment. You get here...
1. You Can't Get Motivated
2. You Are Easily Upset
3. You Cry at the Drop of a Hat
4. You Have Frequent Anxiety Attacks
5. Irritation is the New Normal
6. You Can't Sleep
7. You Feel Nauseated or Dizzy
8. You Start to Go Numb
1. Motivation is key with anything. What drives you to get up in the morning, to push though your day. What makes you want to do things. Do you know?
2. You are Easily Upset: What is the trigger, whats causing it?
3.You Cry at the Drop of a Hat: Not figuratively speaking, but its like everything is on its last nerve
4. You Have Frequent Anxiety Attacks: Im sure we been here. Fear is optimized.
5. Irritation is the New Normal: Anything and everything sets you off.
6. You Can't Sleep: What is sleep. Tossing and turning, mind is swirling. Too Much on your mind.
7. You Feel Nauseated or Dizzy.. sick to your stomach??
8. You Start to Go Numb....
Drinking away the pain. Jack can save you... NO.. He can't...
How did we get here....
Mental exhaustion does not necessarily occur in one fell swoop, but instead, it slowly accumulates over time. Being overworked, having too many responsibilities, or simply having too much going on in your life can cause you to reach an eventual boiling point, where your mind and body cannot cope anymore. This is when symptoms start to manifest.
So how do we recover?
Find the time to relax:
Reduce sensory stimulation