8 Warning Signs of Mental Exhaustion: How to Know When You Got Here And how to Get Out if You Are

legalboxers

Is this you? does this feel like you?
Is this you? does this feel like you?

https://www.higherperspectives.com/warning-signs-mentally-emotionally-exhausted-2595749818.html

I am sure we all become to this stage. I know I am here. I dont know how I got here. But I know I am here. I guess when things fall on deaf ears, no one listens to your complaints at place of employment. You get here...

1. You Can't Get Motivated

2. You Are Easily Upset

3. You Cry at the Drop of a Hat

4. You Have Frequent Anxiety Attacks

5. Irritation is the New Normal

6. You Can't Sleep

7. You Feel Nauseated or Dizzy

8. You Start to Go Numb

have you gotten to this stage?
have you gotten to this stage?

-----

1. Motivation is key with anything. What drives you to get up in the morning, to push though your day. What makes you want to do things. Do you know?

2. You are Easily Upset: What is the trigger, whats causing it?

3.You Cry at the Drop of a Hat: Not figuratively speaking, but its like everything is on its last nerve

4. You Have Frequent Anxiety Attacks: Im sure we been here. Fear is optimized.

5. Irritation is the New Normal: Anything and everything sets you off.

6. You Can't Sleep: What is sleep. Tossing and turning, mind is swirling. Too Much on your mind.

watching the clock
watching the clock

7. You Feel Nauseated or Dizzy.. sick to your stomach??

8. You Start to Go Numb....

Its always 5'oclock for me..
Its always 5'oclock for me..

Drinking away the pain. Jack can save you... NO.. He can't...

How did we get here....

https://www.belmarrahealth.com/mental-exhaustion-fatigue-symptoms-causes-recovery-tips/

Mental exhaustion does not necessarily occur in one fell swoop, but instead, it slowly accumulates over time. Being overworked, having too many responsibilities, or simply having too much going on in your life can cause you to reach an eventual boiling point, where your mind and body cannot cope anymore. This is when symptoms start to manifest.

where are you?
where are you?

So how do we recover?

Find the time to relax:

Reduce sensory stimulation

Prioritize

4
3

Most Helpful Girls

• Jaye234
    Nice mytake. I think we all are either there or have been.
    I'm there as I type. And have zero idea how to revive.
    As a modern world we all are over stimulated. I try to have an hour of nothing but me listening to classical music and drink a cup of hot tea. It helps.
    Is this still revelant?
  • Great take
    Is this still revelant?

Most Helpful Guy

• GoodGuyBreakingBad
    Thank you, well written MyTake. Thanks for sharing with us :)
    Is this still revelant?

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

22
  • ATuairiscean
    Great take and so true - For me time is the key mixed in with prioritize - We are all not lucky enough to take a six month break but you can rationalize it - I have an 8 hour shift today and tomorrow, say 10 hours with commute, to keep the house ticking (chores and cooking meals) over I have to do 3 hours a day THAT LEAVES you with 11 hours to chill or sleep.
    Just an observation after the fact and a nod to drinking - Eat kinda healthy - You feel crap, you are the mood for comfort food/fast food - It feels good initially but often wears off very quickly and trying to digest a greasy mass with a pint of soda can interfere with sleep.
  • MaximisPryme
    Great take. We need more awareness for mental health. :)
  • naijagurl
    Wow, I’ve literally experienced all of those.
  • Montana07
    Nice