Flirting With Insanity

Lately, I have been fooling around with posts that border on the insane, like:

NO ONE WILL HEAR THE SCREAMS IN YOUR MIND!!!

And that's very amusing to me writing things like that. But I got a message from someone who was concerned about my well-being as a result, so I wanted to assure people that I'm COMPLETE FINE AND I'M BURNING IN FLAMES!

Flirting With Insanity

But in all seriousness, and perhaps with my latest intentions towards complete sobriety, I find internet communication very ineffective. We can't read each other's body language across the text. And I've always been notorious for long-winded text messages which might be a bit dull for most to read, and I don't think they reflect my personality well in real life.

So it's like LET'S USE INSANITY TO SHAKE THE HELL OUT OF THINGS! This seems like a more interesting form of communication over text. And I can perhaps at least convey one maniacal aspect of my personality effectively through such a process.

Yet I've also been thinking that this might foster a more peaceful style of communication. For example, this seems so hostile:

Person A: You're a complete idiot. I don't even know where to begin.
Person B: Whatever, dumbass. Blocked.

That seems so unpleasant. Whereas it seems far more civil to me somehow (as well as entertaining for other readers) if it was more like:

Person A: I WILL BURN YOUR HOUSE DOWN!
Person B: I WILL RIP OFF YOUR FACE AND WEAR IT FOR HALLOWEEN!

That doesn't seem so rude and belligerent to me since no one is insulting each other and just talking about what they'd like to do to each other. So I've been thinking that might be the more fun and peaceful way to communicate over the internet.

Flirting With Insanity

I've also been listening to weird music like this:

... which, combined with a style of free writing, tends to bring out those types OF FUCKING THOUGHTS THAT WILL TEAR THROUGH THE WHOLE GODDAMN GALAXY AND DROWN IT IN METEORITES!

Anyway, I just wanted to put people at ease who were worried about me. I'm having lots of fun with this and not so serious and I find it rather therapeutic for some reason. I recommend other people give it a try like, YOUR TAKE SUCKS! I WILL TAKE A GIANT SHIT ON IT AND COVER IT IN A WHOLE MOUNTAIN OF SMELLY SHIT AND THEN SET IT ON FIRE! It might be therapeutic for some people.

Flirting With Insanity
2
4

Join the discussion

Most Helpful Guys

• Big_Tasty

I enjoy telling people I'm going to set them on fire.

• SexyAshh

Wtf๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ‘

• Anonymous

Kinda immature if you ask me, buddy

• To my most favorite buddy with a different and interesting POV, I do agree with this. But how useful is maturity online? How fun is it to be the most mature and proper? That applies to some respect to real life, of course, but I'm always conflicted between fun and maturity. And at least online, I don't really see the conflict. There's no reputation to preserve of a kind that matters in my daily life. So I don't really see the point of maturity so much on here.

• I can, instead, with maturity aside, see a little bit of a point to exaggerate our opinions, express them more boldly than others, maybe even push a few walls that people don't push. That seems interesting to me, although admittedly immature. But I don't approach these things absent (at least not completely). The medium is different in my opinion from real life.

• But I don't approach these things absent [thought] (at least not completely) [...]

Most Helpful Girl

• SexyAshh

I found this highly therapeutic๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜‚

12
  • tenukitanuki

I literally had to dig into my old social media notifications from the past year to find this for you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9-j8GrQfMk

• RawIronhide

The pathway to enlightenment is often paved with the same stones as the road to insanity. Unfortunately i don't think this applies to you, I'm afraid you are just compleatly deranged, but good luck in your attempts to burn down the structure of reality. HAVE FUN?

• I WILL HAVE FUN AND I HOPE YOU DO TOO WHILE I RIDE UNICORNS AND EAT UNICORN CHEESE! by the way, if unicorns could make cheese, how would it taste like? Would it taste like horse cheese? Horse cheese doesn't even exist to my knowledge. Why not? This could be a scientific question with data and all that, but I prefer to interpret it more as a philosophical one.

• I bet unicorn cheese probubly tasts like a mixture of goat cheese and havarti. Goat cheese because of the horns and havarti because its magical. I think hourses dont make cheese because they know it would make them too valuble as livestock, so they withhold their cheese making capabilities so they will slowly become obsolete by the automobile industry. Then they can slowly make there way back into the wild where they will advance their nuclear missle program.

• I never tried havarti but feel the need to try now. I tried goat cheese and thought it smelled funny but it went really well with crackers. Well, horses are a bunch of assholes! I eat their sashimi!

Flirting With Insanity

I'm like, NEIGHHHH, WHAT? I WILL EAT YOUR FUCKING LEG WITH SOY SAUCE AND RADISH AND ENJOY IT ALMOST AS MUCH AS I ENJOYED EATING YOUR MOM LAST NIGHT!

• Secretgardenblood

Good take