Various gaggers advice about loss

I had a lot of support from gaggers during my period of mourning for my dad but there is so much that can be carried over for others that I decided to edit replies to posts for all gaggers to read. They are very helpful

Various gaggers advice about loss

"My dad who was ALWAYS teasing one of us. You could always see him with mischevious smile on his face. But now that was gone and all signs of life had left him. All my sisters were broken up over it. And while i was to while he was fighting for life. A stillness came over me afterwards ( i'm not going to say calm i was still in shock). But i knew my dad would tell me it was my job now to lookout for my mother and sisters. I wish i could give you a magic formula that would assuage you of the pain. But after 17 years i still carry it around. I imagine i always will. But i can tell you it does get better. As time passes it does become less and as it does you're left with the cherished memories."

Various gaggers advice about loss

"I'm sorry that you experienced this.
It's going to be a long process for you to recover.
It's gonna take time."

Various gaggers advice about loss

"Understand that his funeral isn't for him. Yes it's honoring him. It can be celebration of his life, the lives he touched. But above all understand those that have passed on do not worry about the living. Funerals are for the living! It how we get closure. It's how find some semblance of understanding"

Various gaggers advice about loss

"We keep remember them in a good way and we move on life keeps going grief takes time so do not overthink it"

Various gaggers advice about loss

"Everyone deals with things differently and things do get better in time. They want us to carry on and be strong. Imagine ourselves as the one that passed it would break my heart to see my loved one in pain over me"

Various gaggers advice about loss

"From personal experience the pain never fully goes away. Over time it’ll take on new forms. Eventually it becomes bearable. Focus on the task. Stay strong time will pass your memories are yours to keep hold on to them."

Various gaggers advice about loss

When dealing with loss... "pray and go to therapists, you socialize and go work out in the gym."

Various gaggers advice about loss

"When a parent Dies Sadly and Badly in this Mannerism, It is a Hard Nut to Swallow, And Dealing with It, Will take Time, But you never Forget them nor the Way in which they Die, Especially this very Sad way. Very devastating. Please, Don't ever Blame yourself though..."

Various gaggers advice about loss

"Try to be with friends and family, be with people who love you and will keep you company so you don't feel alone."

Various gaggers advice about loss

"I’m so sorry for your loss. My grandma passed recently. I know it’s hard but you need to remember the good times you had with him"

Various gaggers advice about loss

"I know people tend ask themselves a lot of questions during their crisis times. But trust me, the best way for you cope with these feelings is believing in yourself more than anyone else and moving forward."

Various gaggers advice about loss

Various gaggers advice about loss

"people always seem to blame others for their problems when they aren't and then shame people who blame others for their problems when it is in fact a problem not brought on by the person. It's ironic.

People who have status blame others for their issues. People with nothing get blamed for their situation when it's the people who have status that are often responsible for their lower situation. And to date suggest this is itself apparently something I nor anyone should point out because we hey ridiculed for it. Some people are victims of circumstance and external factors. Others create problems for themselves and burden them on others who call them out for it but get shat on for bringing up how they can't be this person's crutch anymore when they can't support all their "weight". Everyone needs to try to contribute a part of energy to the betterment of the issue to deal with the issue. Ignoring who or what's at fault will not do that. Getting mad at someone who is tired of facing strife for something they had little to no part in is also not helpful and further proved my point."

Various gaggers advice about loss

"The bottom line is you CAN'T live your life for somebody else. Yes you can go over the "what if's". Well what if you had done everything imaginable and the same result happened, but just a year later?"

Various gaggers advice about loss

Thank you all for your kind words! and those in the replies, feel free to leave other pieces of advice for those reading this. Thank you :)

Various gaggers advice about loss
6
3

Most Helpful Guys

• GoodGuyBreakingBad
    I'm sorry for your loss i know that it's not easy. The last i saw my Mother
    was on Thursday and she passed away on Monday , November 10, 2003
    thanks for sharing your MyTake with us. We often wonder why most of time
    we are never with our loved ones when they pass. When my Uncle passed
    he told his daughter in a faint voice come back in 15 minutes at 7:30 p. m.
    and at 7:45 p. m. he had passed. I just pray a new beginning happens for
    you and your family we ask ourselves why these things happen but we
    never get any clear clues on why it does. Many Blessings to you :)
    Is this still revelant?
  • Iron_Man
    When was this because I've seen you on here a lot lately and I had no idea something like this was going on I'm very sorry about your loss
    Is this still revelant?

Most Helpful Girls

• GraveDoll
    My mother is sick and I think about this a lot so thank you so much for the mytake jjp.🙍 I don't really have a big support team mother than my sisters and dad but it nice to know others understand if nothing else.
    Is this still revelant?
    • I am glad it helped you some. and if you need to talk about this feel free to pm me anytime

• GraveDoll

thanks
      xo

• You are welcome :)

• DeeDeeDeVour
    Very good compilation you did.
    Is this still revelant?

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

41
  • SueShe
    Only those that have lost a close family member or relative/partner can truly know what it feels to separate forever from the loved person.

There is a time for mourning and there is the time thereafter. There is no right length of time for mourning. Some never fully get over the loss while others seem to be at piece with themselves earlier.

Whatever time it takes, long term memories don't fade away, they only disappear the day you do.
  • Paris13
    Thank you so Much, Jj, For Thinking of Me... I am still Thinking of You and Know the Pain, As Mom had Died back in December, Buried her in May because of the Snows... One never Forgets the Pain nor those Memories...
    God Bless and Hoping you are Dealing with this as Best as you Can. We love you and are Here for you, Sweet guy... xxoo
  • God-vs-Satan
    Death is an illusion. He transformed into either a heavenly realm or hellish realm.
  • Wowgirl30q
    Nice writing
  • looking0123
    wow...