Defeating Obesity! What I've experienced 1 month into Working Out 5 Days a Week as a Man (Men's Health)

t-8900
33 lb dumbbells and my Daily Breakfast
33 lb dumbbells and my Daily Breakfast

As some of you are already aware I've had an ongoing struggle with weight most of my life and I've made no secret of it. Some of you also know that I've decided that I wanted to become a man and be the best I can be for the significant other in my life. How did I go about exercising and what have been the results 1 month in? And is it really as hard to lose weight as people claim?

Let me start with the most complex question: Is it really as hard to lose weight as people claim? The answer is yes and no. It depends on your genetics, your gender, your age, and pre-existing medical conditions and medications. For someone who has suffered a life of deep depression and being on 40 mg of paxil and 80 mg of propranolol I can say, YES it is VERY hard to lose weight. But do not despair because if I can do this SO CAN YOU!

So the next question is how did I go about taking this journey? The first thing I did was look in the mirror and said, "I'm tired of living this way. I'm tired of looking this way. I'm tired of hating myself. I CAN do this and I WILL do this and I will NEVER falter!" The first thing you need to do is get your head in the game. You will never achieve anything in life unless you put your mind to it first and cast off ALL doubts. Tell yourself you are going to be the best you and then get to it. The next thing I did was warm up my muscles the first week on 21 lb dumbbells. This was hard and starting light means I wasn't straining my tendons.

Curling and breaking that sweat to make GAINS

I was working out with these dumbells for 5 days and also walking daily and doing leg lifts and sit ups. The following week I noticed that instead of going for 30 minutes I as able to push myself for 90 consecutive minutes of straight endurance and cardio training as well as free weights. I started to notice stronger erections, a 25% increase in the overall length and about a 15% increase in girth. Needless to say for any man this is very motivational as it does affect our self esteem. The following week I was able to crank my work workouts up to 3 hours where I have maintained them for the last 2 weeks and increasing the weights up by 12 lbs. My erections have become much more frequent, I have more feeling downstairs, and my girth increased further. I also go color back in my face as well and I noticed that I have issues sitting still like I used to anymore. To the point I'm ready to sell all my videos games actually. I got this, YOU got this! Lets improve together guys!

5
6

Most Helpful Girls

• That's great you got the motivation, and you got this!! For me it helped to set small goals, and once met, reset... That was many years ago, but I took off 80lbs and kept it off for 16 years, regained some since last January... Everyone tells me I look good the way I am, but I know how hard I worked to take it off and keep it off, and I LIKED the me of last January better... And while others can motivate you, it should always be about, for yourself
    Is this still revelant?
    • t-8900

you are 100% right! "You do you". That's the main motivation behind it. But the perks of getting more attention are great too. You'll get it back off before you know it! You got this! I believe in you!

• I'm much older and menopausal so much harder this time around

• t-8900

even so like I said the first thing you gotta do is tell yourself "I CAN" then "I WILL". You do that nothing will stop you in the long run!

• Secret6620
    Great mytake! And great motivation! Keep it up until day 90. That's when the changes are noticeable. Great progress too.

Thanks for the invite! 🏋️‍♀️
    Is this still revelant?
    • t-8900

thanks for the kind words! Hope everything is good on your side of the town with the future hubby! ^^

• Secret6620

Yes! We are getting ready to take a road trip this summer. I have been working out and eating paleo and keto. I want to look good when I go to the beach and visit my parents!!!

• Secret6620

And thank you for replying back to my opinion! It's nice to actually interact with the users. It's easier to make friends that way

Most Helpful Guys

• TruthBringer
    Dan right bro! Keep pushing. Each rep is a step closer to being shredded. Keep those good chemicals flowing and don't stop making those gains!
    Is this still revelant?
    • t-8900

ya man. ain't no stopping me!

• msc545
    Interesting - I can see you work very hard at this!
    Is this still revelant?

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

34
  • CrazyGirl2
    Hey good for you! Got to admit, I wasn’t expecting so many details on your cock in a “health and fitness” My Take. Infact, the only thing that was missing in your weight loss My Take, was the amount of weight you actually lost 🤔
    but regardless of the total lack of any weight loss data, and the overage of cock data, I think it’s fantastic that to are taking such monumental efforts to get healthy. Keep it up, and keep everyone informed of your progress.
  • Troychapman10
    As a former weightlifter I can tell you working out 5 days a week is counterproductive ideally you should work out 4 times a week exercise everyday but the days you are not working out do cardio... not treadmills they burn... go jogging take your dogs over the park run around... improvise work hard train hard everyday... never leave a day out cut out overeating and fatty foods entirely... and in few months your fit as a fiddle.
  • Gabboo332
    ay thats awesome!! Good for you buddy! I'm a woman and this motivates me hehehe 😄
  • Awesome. What does your new girlfriend think?
    • t-8900

She's all worried I'm pushing myself too hard XD

• Gwenhwyfar

Happy for you guys

• t-8900

thank you so much!

• OfDeath
    What video games are you selling?
  • SuccessfulHornDog
    Good Job. Keep it up
  • kevyhanma
    I commend you