1 mo

My 5 favorite Christmas movies

I was challenged by @jjpayne to do this.

1. Jim Carey Version of the Grinch

My 5 favorite Christmas movies

It's a different take and think it's funny that the whos are always portrayed as innocent but this version they treated him like a freak and outcast and that's how he became who he is.

2. Arthur Christmas

My 5 favorite Christmas movies

I love how they explain how Santa delivered presents for so many years and he kept up with technology. Arthur is such a sweet and innocent character while Santa and his oldest son kinda started to have an ego.

3. This Christmas

My 5 favorite Christmas movies

It's fun story about family coming together and they're all are holding on to some secret personal struggle/or envy of another family member but in the end as a family they are able to overcome and become closer.

4. Best Man Holiday

My 5 favorite Christmas movies

This is based off of a really old movie called the Best man. It's a funny movie full of emotion. 15 years has passed their lives have changed and some past indiscretion from a book written by one of the group causes lots of problems but again friendship prevails.

5. Polar Express

My 5 favorite Christmas movies

It's such a fun movie. It has Marvin Gaye's daughter in it and she has a beautiful singing voice. And the "when Christmas comes to town" song is beautiful and sweet.

Thanks everyone hope you liked it.

Since I'm supposed to challenge someone i would like to see what my homegirl likes

@stargayle

@Spidermanfan2002 i love your myTakes i know you don't celebrate Christmas but if you have Christmas movies you like cool.

My 5 favorite Christmas movies
10
6

Most Helpful Guys

• The classic story of hopelessness and despair but with faith there is light at the end of tunnel for all your good deeds. The animated version of the classic dickens novel that teaches good deeds are necessary in life. An animated classic that teaches having faith is nothing practical. The classic story of family and growing up as a child in hopes that santa will bring what you always wanted. The classic that shows how family truly is for the rest of us when a father just wants to have a memorable Christmas.

My 5 favorite Christmas movies. 😁
    Is this still revelant?
    • Did you know Frank Capra was a Caltech graduate?

• How are Home Alone 1 and 2 not on there? 😤

That's just WRONG!

Also, National Lampoon's Christmas ☺️
    Is this still revelant?
    • NickiB

Home alone never seen it. i

went back and forth about best man holiday and Christmas vacation. It almost made it. i do love that movie😂

Most Helpful Girls

• SpiderManFan2002
    Nice MyTake!

I'm not really that fond of the Grinch, I love Arthur Christmas I haven't seen This Christmas or Best Man Holiday and Polar Express is a classic!

And sure, I've got a few in mind- I shall write later on :)
    Is this still revelant?
  • Crap... I forgot I'm supposed to write one of these! I've only seen the Grinch and Polar Express.
    Is this still revelant?
    • On your list, I mean

• NickiB

😂😂 yeah. That's why i didn't challenge you cause you were already challenged

• Did you just call me challenged? I'm not challenged 🤣🤣

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

48
  • Frightening
    YOU FORGOT TO ADD HOME ALONE!!!
    Im glad to see the polar express on the list though. thats my twin brothers favourite Christmas movie. Thats the only one I've seen from the movies on your list.
    Have you seen National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation? Its one of the best Christmas movies I've seen, I love the humour in it.
    • NickiB

Yes girl. I love that movie. I was going back and forth on putting it on the list.

• NickiB

I never seen home alone.

• Massageman
    Miracle on 34th Street (the original one, NOT the remake)

Desk Set. While not a "Christmas movie" per se, it's an interesting movie with comedic undertones, featuring Hepburn and Tracy, and is set at Christmastime.
  • Jingle all the Way and Bad Santa should be on this list jk lol
  • StephenCF
    —Home Alone 2
    —Home Alone
    —It’s a Wonderful Life
    —Jingle All the Way
    —Arthur Christmas
  • IsenhowerJ
    1. How the Grinch Stole Christmas (2003)
    2. Elf
    3. Christmas Vacation
  • yeolsb
    I’ve seen only first one from the list. Happy holidays! 🎄
  • Good writing good pics
  • pigoat
    Thank tou for the movie suggestions
  • Nice! I love movie choices!
  • KaraAyna
    Good take
  • JustforLaughs1
    Die Hard