Should older women be allowed to marry younger men?

Should older women be allowed to marry younger men??

• Of course
    75%(27)77%(79)Vote79%(52)
  • Nope
    14%(5)16%(16)Vote17%(11)
  • Other (Comment)
    11%(4)7%(7)Vote4%(3)
Select a gender to cast your vote:

Most Helpful Guy

• Anyone should be able to marry anyone so long as one or both are not underage, mentally ill, or in any other way incapable of giving complete consent.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 26

• Once everybody is above age of consent, it is their choice

• Why not?
    Now i'm not really looking for older older women but if i met someone and she was 34 say and things where great maybe I was 19-20 when we met so we had time to go far enough to trust each other that much and maybe it made sense as well since she was Australian and i could no longer work remote for the software company and for security reasons and as a senior aeronautical engineer there where lots of opportunities near and even in my company witch was set up in a unused air craft hanger near a research facility so it made sense.
    I made all that up but it could happen

• There is no law against it. If the two people love each other then let them get married if they want to. No maximum age difference limit.

• Yes, of course!
    Everyone should do what they feel like!

• I yearn for the day when this is legal!

• I don't think anyone says it shouldn't be allowed. It just doesn't happen much.

• They're already allowed to do that. I don't see why it should change.

• Of course they should, there shouldn't be age restrictions for marriage for people who are 18+

• Sure if wants to fiddle with a dinosaur he can

• They are already "allowed"

• No. That's a waste of genetic material.

• You do realize not all relationships result in kids, right?

• Let's take a male who is attracted to an infertile female. It is biology, not choice, which dictates his attraction to the person and it is biology, not choice, which dictates her infertility. In this sense they are indeed slaves to biological urges and his love for her, chemical and neurological, is triggered simply by his brain which does not take into account fertility but instead solely the prospect of fertility (i. e. she is female and capable of sexual activity).

That's what attraction is. So the same is true of homosexuals; choosing to go against that particular imperative is the choice element no different than choosing to leave someone you are attracted to who is infertile based on their infertility. That is the logical segment which goes against biological demands.

But in the case of non-irregularities that doesn't work. When you ejaculate in a vagina where the uterus has no eggs and is supposed to be void through natural happenstance you're wasting opportunity.

• The good news is that I guess no one really minds that these individuals have chosen to fail to pass on despite having sexual behaviors indicating an urge to pass on. They will die the way they were born:

Childless.

• sure, why not?

and it's allowed anyway

• Of course, who cares?

• Love has no age or so I'm told. Sure they can marry whomever they want if they can find an agreeable partner. Just like short guys can marry a tall women if they want; if they can find somebody who wants to marry them.

• If they are both adults

• Is there a law preventing them to do so?

• If the man is above the legal age, then why would they be restricted?

• How is this a question 😂

• ... gross

• Yeah. I don't see an issue.

• People should be allowed to do whatever the hell they want as long they don't affect anyone else.

• Yeah every adult should be allowed to marry any other adult if both of them want it.

• They can no law against it.

• Allowed? yeah do what you want, marry who ever you so choose... The hell... Why not?

• Yes if they love each other but I think at most be a 20 year age apart

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 12

• Why wouldn't they? If older men can marry young women then why can't older women?

• I think many people are still worried about societal norms. Since older men/younger women relationships are the standard some people find the opposite weird, or they're afraid they're gonna get judged. I don't think this way but, a lot of people do.

• I don't see why not.

• I voted other. They're already allowed, there's no laws preventing it. But just because they can doesn't mean they should, and it doesn't mean it isn't disgusting which also means people shouldn't be stopped from viewing it as such.

• What's disgusting about it?

• @LadyTerror No a few years older is alright I was going off of that picture in the post lol.

• i think it is gross... thats my opinion

• I don't see why not as long as both are adults and consent.

• It depends on the maturity of the person and what the age difference.

• they are 'allowed'. its legal didn't you know?

• Why shouldn't they?

• They already can. It's not that common, but they can.

• yes of course

• Sure, I see no problem with it.

• If the woman is only 3,4 years older than okay..

• Do you know it is already allow?