My daughter in law is having an affair?

My son is 35 my daughter in law is 33 and his BFF is 35. My son and his wife met in 2010. I've known that she's been cheating on him with his friend pretty much through out their relationship. It started well over a year before the wedding ( 2012 ) all the way up to ( and including the morning of. 2014 ) and up to now.

They have two kids together ( my grands ) who I love to death and would hate to lose. If my son found out they would split up and I dont want my grandkids growing up without BOTH their parents in their lives.

Im his mother but as an adult I never felt like it was my place to interfere in my sons personal life especially at that age.

Am I wrong for not saying any thing about this ongoing affair for the sake of the grandkids. In my situation what would you do?

17