My daughter in law is having an affair?

My son is 35 my daughter in law is 33 and his BFF is 35. My son and his wife met in 2010. I've known that she's been cheating on him with his friend pretty much through out their relationship. It started well over a year before the wedding ( 2012 ) all the way up to ( and including the morning of. 2014 ) and up to now.

They have two kids together ( my grands ) who I love to death and would hate to lose. If my son found out they would split up and I dont want my grandkids growing up without BOTH their parents in their lives.

Im his mother but as an adult I never felt like it was my place to interfere in my sons personal life especially at that age.

Am I wrong for not saying any thing about this ongoing affair for the sake of the grandkids. In my situation what would you do?

1|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• You should have told him immediately, before he got married if possible. If you were the one being betrayed wouldn't you want to know?

0|0
    0|0
  • You should of done or said something. You still should. You need to say something that would put some fear in their hearts.

0|0
    0|0
  • You’re an asshole for not saying anything, it’s your son for god sake.

0|0
    0|0
  • I just thank God that you're not my mother. LOL.

0|1
    0|0
    • 3d

Why u say that?

• 3d

You're setting your son up to be forced to pay in excess of 250,000 to raise someone else's kid or kids, IF he's lucky enough not to die of a STI, and assuming your adorable "grandkids" are really YOUR grandkids.

• 3d

Is that clear enough? You're helping your daughter in law make your son a cuckold.

Again, my mother loved me. Your son is already screwed in that regard. Too bad another woman in his life is fucking him over too. I pity the poor fool.

• Yes of course you’re his mother. I don’t even know how you let the marriage happen knowing what you know. Who’s not to say she’s screwing other men as well that she’s contract an STD.

0|0
    0|0
  • It would be Wrong to poison her

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes you are wrong. Tell him.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• If you were to say anything Here, dear, Why Not... Before they had walked down the Aisle? Now you Want to open up a Can of Smelly worms?
    Not sure why You let it go this Far, But First, Talk to your Daughter in-law and All and See what you can Work Out with Her.
    Other than That, I feel this Little Rat, Will eventually Get Caught with her Crooked hand in the Cookie Jar. xx

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes