My Future Goals: What Would Make My Life Perfect

Here's what my perfect life would be like.

I would own this dress:

My Future Goals: A Perfect Life

A house like this, preferably near water:

A Harry Potter themed wedding:

To look like this with tattoos:

A wife that looks like this:

Or a husband that looks like this:

Boobs like this:

This many pets, but a variety of species:

Hair this long:

Traveling the world:

A car or cars like these:

To be a best selling author and have many book signings-

POSSIBLY have a son and daughter, named Ajax and Astrea.

A marriage like @redeyemindtricks has with her husband

And a personal library

What would be your perfect life?

1716

Most Helpful Guy

• You're gonna have to work hard for alladat lol but everyone has their own dreams. Tbh I just want a decent house and a wife and like 2 kids😂. I don't really look for a fuckin Lambo I just want a big ass truck with a loud ass stereo. Typical mexican, am I right? 😂😂😂

Or I also want to sell tortillas 😎 or follow El Chapos footsteps lmao. THAT'S RACIST 👊

Most Helpful Girl

Join the discussion

What Guys Said 15

• LOVE the house and I might saw off a limb for a beautiful personal library. Toss in the author part, traveling the world, and a wife who would make my heart go into palpitations when she wore that first dress, and I'm good. :D

• 3|1
  • So many of your goals are focused on having and not doing. The happiness of having is very short-lived. If you want to be a published author, what you will need is time to write. I hope you are writing every day.

• Well as I am poor and always have been, I've never *had* much of anything. What the fuck am I supposed to aim for? Finding myself? Living without a career, money, a car, love? I will be working HARD for all of this. I will be HAVING experiences in everything I do. No offense, but these are MY goals for MY life. If it consists of *having* something, then that's what I fuckin' want.

• His comment was hardly derrogatory. He never said anything about not finding love, money, or anything like that. He merely gave some advice and stated his opinion.

• 2|0
  • Just wondering... how would you get boobs?

My dream is just becoming a politician, judge or income tax officer. I have everything else already, except a wife.

• Seems possible ^__^

• Making $30,000+ per month for the rest of my life without having to work.

... yeah... everything else is icing on the cake. I am a realist.

• You want to be red riding hood and Mary the huntsman.

• poor Ajax is gonna be getting clowned on at school from day one. Don't give your kids a ridiculous name. Hopefully you do them the favor and give them something normal.

• wow, good thing the kid won't be yours.

• @Tdieseler i am lol.

already cracking on the kid's name and he isn't even born yet. how's she gonna have a marriage like @redeymindtricks if she marries a chick?

also, why does she keep stating that she's poor-------------------------

• @redeyemindtricks told ya he was listening only just as @sickz
      hey sickz i did the same thing. this kid is like almost a decade from being born and we already gearing up to make his life miserable for the name... ain't that a bitch lol.

• dude has a fkn awesome beard

• cool beans

• "What does my name mean?"
    "Oh it means Asynchronous Javascript And XML"
    :D

But nice. Except living in a house like that near water = tons of mosquitos.

• All seem doable.

• a time machine.

• Death

What Girls Said 16

• Have you heard of demi tattoos? They're semi permanent ones that last full 3 months then fade away. If I was interested in tats I'd get those. But yeah, a huge part of my perfect life would be having hair even longer than that! It's srsly one of my ultimate dreams lol

• Hah that first girl is a perfect example of why resting bitch face is actually sexier than non-resting bitch face. I mean... just *look* at her. She's like "Oh yeah, _make_ me."
    Just think how devastating she is when she *does* smile.

__

As for the Rolls (the second car you posted)... as the saying goes, the only accessory you really need for a Rolls is... a good mechanic. (Those suckers are... not exactly known for their sterling maintenance record)

• haha i think it depends on the girl, and yea I know, I just love how pretty the rolls royce cars can be

• This house (so much fun to decorate for Halloween and Christmas <3):
    41.media.tumblr.com/.../...vzM3p1s9925eo1_1280.jpg
    Winter wedding in a castle
    nubride.com/.../hires-luxurywedding-1024x681.jpg
    To be a famous ballerina:
    www.lovethispic.com/.../...-Graceful-Ballerina.jpg</a>

• oh wow, you and i have a lot of the same life goals lol. that dress is gorgeous, and i'd sell my soul for that many books (our taste in men is totally different though).

from one writer to another, best of luck with your book (s) as well! :)

• Honestly? Just have a decent job, my own shitty little apartment somewhere with a dog and good food in the fridge and somewhere where it doesn't rain all the time. To just finally not be such a loser and to enjoy life for a change, that would be perfect to me.

• My perfect life would be a free ride to the college of my choice, really cool teachers who are both informative yet riveting, a hot Asian girlfriend, most preferably the one I'm dating now😉, and after I graduate with a masters in molecular physics? Who knows, I could go for a doctorate or maybe just land a a spot on research team full of awesome nerds like me and live the rest of my life in seemingly bland yet enormously fulfilling state of relative anonymity.

• This looks like an awesome life. I love that house it looks like it came straight out of lord of the rings and I love the idea of a Harry Potter wedding. And a 1967 Chevy Impala is a nice car choice. Kind of inspired to make my own take of my perfect life.

• I would love to marry a Christian man (don't care what he looks like) and have maybe 2 kids.

Live in either Tokyo or NYC. Be a graphic design artist and maybe be missionary too. Oh, and a writer.

Although, I'd be happy if God had something else in mind 😊

• omg you have soo many goals. I only a few - may my life be filled with chocolates, kisses, and cuddles.

• I want to win a million dollars so I could persue a life like that. :(

• Well I plan on completing this list with lots of hard work because we're poor as fuck and won't be winning any money anytime soon

• I hope you get that!

• hey! gimme back my dreams lol
    except for the tattoos, wife/husband thing lol

• My ideal life would be your ideal life with a different dress and Ruby Rose-esque hair.

• what a cool list. bursting with personality. good luck

• I love your husband.

• A marriage like @redeyemindtricks has with her husband

• hah sweet <3 thanks!

Very doable -- just requires a certain amount of effort on both sides, BEFORE things ever start to "fade" or become problems. (In the same way you [hopefully] perform maintenance work on yr car *before* it has problems -- you don't wait until stuff starts breaking down, lol)

It's effort, but, it's the most fun, addictive, and fulfilling kind of "effort" imaginable.