5 Reasons Why I HATE Dogs and Why They Are Terrible Creatures

5. The look like giant rats.

Look at them they all look weird looking.

4. People make them poop and pee all over the city and don't clean up after them.

Next time you drop a candy on the lawn and say "5 second rule". A dog might have peed and pooped on that spot.

3. People act like dogs are gods and goddesses of the earth.

I seen a foolish lady at the gym run from one end of the gym to the next to pet a dog as if its her god.

2. People think everyone likes dogs.

I don't so keep it on a leash. Or keep them in your car.

1. They kill and attack me, children people.

Trained or not. They are dangerous monsters. Too many children have died from dogs. And too many times dogs wanted to smell or attack me for know damn reason.

Bonus: Most dogs are made in labs.

They aren't naturally real animals. They are monsters. That's why they behave so awkward.

I don't care if you get mad or happy. I don't consider dogs as animals because of the 5 reasons above.

Small dogs, big dogs, blind dogs, service dogs. I don't like dogs. I hate dogs.

There are tons of better pets out there than dogs.

I Iike wild dogs like the wolf, dingo, hyena cuz they are so badass. Domestic dogs they are on my hate list. That's better than nothing right?

I doubt this will get posted because GAG is filled with dog lovers. anyone that doesn't like dogs are bashed, attacked and harmed for no real reason.

3359

Most Helpful Girls

• Seriously this is the worst MyTake ever!
    This is even worse than all the Short-Tall girls MyTake
    I have zero respect for people who hate animals. No one asked you to get one as a Pet but they aren't monsters as you said
    You should google the story of Hachiko..

• interesting...

Most Helpful Guys

• Everyone is entitled to their own opinions. If you don't like dogs, fine. But your reasons for doing so are stupid. And for that, I offer counter-arguments:

5. No, they do not look like rats at all, nor do they behave like them.

4. First off, wild animals "go" in public and I don't see you bashing them! Second, it's not the dog to blame for not being cleaned up after, it's the owner. I always clean up after my dog. You're putting the blame where it doesn't belong.

3. Yes, some people do worship dogs too much, but is that really a reason to hate them? Because I hate that kind of behavior but I most certainly do not hate dogs because of it.

2. This isn't even a reason at all!

1. News flash: Humans are more dangerous than dogs! If you don't see that, there's something wrong with you. Okay, so you've had sone unfortunate run-ins with dogs. But you're going to hate ALL dogs because of your negative experience? Surely you must have had positive experiences too. Because more often than not, dogs are very loyal creatures that are capable of unconditional love.

"Bonus:" So what if they're made in labs? They live, breathe, contain real organs and need to be fed and hydrated to survive and that pretty much defines "animal." As for dogs being "monsters," to quote Jurassic World, "'Monster' is a relative term. To a canary, a cat is a monster." See where I'm getting? Maybe to YOU a dog is a monster, perhaps because of your unfortunate experiences with them. But guess what? To many dogs, humans are monsters. In fact, humans are monsters to many, if not all, animals, including those dangerous predators.

So let me clarify: If you don't like dogs, that's fine. There's nothing wrong with such an opinion. Just don't get one. However it seems to me the intent of this post is to bash dogs and dog-lovers rather than stating your opinion in a mature manner.

• "5. The[sic: they] look like giant rats"

> They don't. A rat has a considerably different head, build is different, much lower on the legs and have a bald tail. Dogs look nothing like rats.

"4. People make them poop and pee all over the city and don't clean up after them"

> If you teach a dog well, it'll pee and poo in bushes harming nobody. So this is an issue of the owner, not the dog.

"3. People act like dogs are god's and goddesses of the earth"

> So people find dogs cute. Is not really the fault of the dog, rather the societal view on dogs.

"2. People think everyone likes dogs."

> So once again on the owner, not the dog.

"1. They kill and attack me, children people. They are dangerous monsters... too many times dogs wanted to smell or attack me for know [sic: no] damn reason"

> Dogs rarely attack and kill people relative to the prevalence of dogs. Dogs has good smell, so they are curious as to what things smell like. Nothing inherently bad with it. Also, considering the ridiculousness of the post I doubt you have the capacity to assess whether a dog is attacking you.

"Most dogs are made in labs"
    .> Most dogs are made when mommy dog and daddy dog have something called 'intercourse'.

------

Recap:

- first point is objectively speaking false
    - second point is on the owner
    - third point is on owners
    - fourth point is on the owner
    - fifth point is objectively false.

So 3 times blaming dogs for human actions and two times objectively false.

Impressive.

Join the discussion

What Girls Said 31

• Someone please pass the sugar, this man is a little too salty...

• why?

• Your dislike/discomfort is geared at the wrong people sweetheart

• Well not people* 😂 more like wrong crowd.
      Your issue is with humans, not the actual animals.

• I trust dogs more than most people if that tells you anything...

I'll take their "faults" any day. Just like humans, there are good and bad creatures out there.

• So this is a horrifying monster to you lol

• Logically speaking though, I agree somewhat I have grown up with dogs and I can say that some dogs are terrible I used to own a Labrador retriever and he was crazy he attacked my whole family and when we had to shower him we had to cover his mouth with a muzzle so that he wouldn’t attack us he was like a monster we had to give him away even though he was a baby. Even though this did happen I have encountered so many sweet dogs dogs are animals that even starve themselves to be able to provide for their young. And right now I am so happy because my family adopted the dog in the picture and he is the sweetest thing even though he barks a lot lol he is always happy to see us, always affectionate, he never attacks, he has tried to protect us, he’s just so sweet he’s an angel 😇

• I believe that dogs are like people there are good dogs and bad dogs just like there are good people and bad people

• yes.

• You hate dogs the same way feminists hate men. 😂😂😂 This is the silliest My Take I've read so far.

• This is one of the most ridiculous things I've ever read on here.

• I may have been bitten in the face by a dog to the point of stitches, but I still absolutely love them... Now people on the other hand, I detest

• I've got to say, I definitely disagree. Dogs are great companions. Also, most dogs are NOT made in labs, and those dogs are only for snooty people and cruel people who run puppy mills TT. In my humble opinion, adopt as many animals as you can!

• How can you resist that face :(

• So, basically you don't like dogs so they must be terrible. Hmmm, I don't see the connection

• Loll dangerous monsters is a bit ridiculous, more people kill people than dogs

• 5. The look like giant rats.
    Some do. Most don't.

The owners are to blame for that.

Again, the owners are to blame for that.

2. People think everyone likes dogs.
    Clearly, not everyone like dogs. Some people prefer rats and cockroaches and worms.

1. They kill and attack me, children, people.
    Not all dogs do that. I suspect irresponsible human involvement when such occurrences happen. You obviously have had bad encounters with dogs.

Are you willing to got out of your way to kill or just harm a dog because of your hatred for them? Or, would to prefer to avoid them as much as possible?

• Also they poop. And that gross.
    They are using our air too!!
    A big waste of space.
    I wish every dog was a tree.

(Triggered women in 3 2 1..)

• Dog is god spelt backwards 🐕🐩🐶👊

• I don’t trust people that hate dogs 0_0.

• Do you dislike CT_CD?

• I think you mistook the word Dogs for Humans.

• I love dogs. Most trustworthy and loyal creatures

• dogs are the best

• We don’t care

• Cats are better!

• THANK YOU <3 <3 I AGREE
    xx
    ~ Mrs Manson

• I love this My Take! 😭😭👏 BRAVO!

• one time a dog bit my pet hamster

• interesting.

• Good take

• Jaja 1 is a meh for me. But you got a point.

• LMFAO

• I am not getting a dog either, but lots of people love them for pets.

• Some parts are true. :)

• You shouldn't hate dogs because their living beings.

• Show more from Girls
    1

What Guys Said 57

• The dog/s looks at a human like one of its own and as their leader of their pack. You can't find a more loyal bond between two different species. That cross species bond is one of the most amazing relationships in existence. I cannot imagine taking such a negative position against a creature that actually provides support with survival.

• You are entitled to your opinion but I love dogs most of the problems with dogs come from the people who own them.

• a dog with out an owner that runs wild would behave recklessly. so blaming the owner is an excuse.

• 5. Why would that make you hate them? Do you hate every person you think looks weird?
    4. So you hate the people?
    3. Again, that's the people you have a problem with.
    2. Oh look, another issue with people. I agree they should often be kept on leads around people.
    1. That's usually a problem with the owners (look, people again). Many people have hurt others, do you hate all people?

• I didn't think it was possible to have a wrong opinion, but you my friend have a wrong opinion.

Most of your reasoning for hating a dog doesn't even make sense.

• of course a dog lover would say that.

• so only two of these seem like reasons to hate dogs and the others are issues with owners.

and as for picking stuff up off the ground. dog feces is the least of your worries so best to just not eat food off the ground

• I don't like them..
    But I don't hate them either..

The day you meet a dog who was raised right you will understand people's fascination

• Haha, what a crock of shit. Most of this has to do with an owner, human actions. The bonus is bogus as fuck. They are made by breeding, not grown in labs. Also, most dogs don't kill people.

• Everything you listed was just bad owners. Also you forgot to mention all the lives they save as guard dogs and protectors both in civilian life as well as K9 units for police and military. Also all the people they help as seeing eye dogs and rehab dogs. I mean hey if you hate them that's your thing (sounds more like fear and misunderstanding honestly), but its also your loss.

• You don't have to like them but most of your reasoning is weak to say the least.

• no they are not.

• I used to have a bit of fear from dogs, but after having a friend with a dog it was such a great time, they are cute and loyal, one of the best pets ever.
    I only hate the siliva 5 Reasons Why I HATE Dogs and Why They Are Terrible Creatures

• This person has a VERY DIFFERENT VIEW, And I can't say I respect it but i can't dismiss it , cause each person has there own way of thinking ,
    But ,
    My personal option is your F**** in the head.

• I didn't think making an attention seeking post about hating dogs would be so successful.
    With all of the logic you presented you might as well make a myTake called " Why I hate babies and why they're monsters"

• Then they're just not for you. The only reason why I love dogs is I wanna pet it. I find them cute tho and a good entertainment but I'm not ready to get one yet. Sure they can attack anyone but they can defend you too. I mean don't humans attack humans too? Every creatures attacks but they have reasons.

• I generally don't trust a man who hates dogs, but I'll always trust a dog that hates a certain man.

• I too hate dogs but am to lazy to rant about it.
    Just pretend you like them long enough to get in and out of a girls house.
    Afterall they did invent the best sex posotion 😏

• i dont mind dogs but if u cannot live without a stupid dog u got problems in ur brain
    its just an animal that has a job to keep us the owner entertained

• Check out THIS evil monster:

• what breed is he? cool dog

• my golden retriever has passed away few months ago, he was 14 and he was the most beautiful dog ever... :( I hope your baby girl will have a long healthy life, she's perfect <3

• cool, one of my favorite breeds, next to pit bull... I know a lot of dog breeds and, of course, the golden , but I guess it confused me since it still looks like a pup kind of haha, it's gorgeous really

• Multitudes more are killed by people than by dogs.

If people let their dogs poop and pee all over, then blame the people.

Most dogs are cute, not like giant rats.

• Kids who grow up with dogs are generally better adjusted and have healthier immune systems.

• Hyenas aren't actually part of the dog family. If you wanted a truly disgusting beast, look no further...

• What you said is correct and I also avoid dogs. But we should not hate any creature after all we all are created by nature. And in present time humans are becoming the worst creature.

• You are free not to like them... But your reasons
    Some of them are a little dubious
    The pooping and peeing and not cleaning up os the owners not the dogs...
    They are not generally dangerous it is quite rare that they attack people of the list of likelihood of things to kill you they are quite far down the list
    And no they were not made in a lab
    So feel free not to like them but don't make up silly nonsense to justify it
    You are free not to like them you don't need to have a bunch of reasons

• I think people kill more people than dogs kill people. And people kill more dogs than dogs kill people. What to say about people instead?🤔

• I feel like you have more problems with dog owner then the dogs.

• Man's best friend indeed 🧐🎩

(Seriously need those two emojis combined as one)

• Good for you for being brave enough to say something this dumb on purpose...

• Sometimes, I see dogs transported in prams and buggies like babiies

• I love pets. I just don't like to keep them. If they r faithful, then they hang around themselves without barking or biting anyone who I love.

• I don't like/have a fear of dogs, but some of this reasoning is a bit far fetched (no pun intended).

They look weird ya, well pretty much everything looks weird compared to humans as "normal." Although that doesn't mean I don't find how they look quite off-putting... Cats look weird too, but I like cats.

They poop everywhere, ya well they gotta poop. It's the owners fault for leaving it.. also you shouldn't eat food off the ground outside. Most of the ground/grass is or grows off of crap and dead things..

They aren't necessarily treated like god (esse) s; that, again, depends on the owner.

But yes, people assume everyone likes dogs, and yes dogs attacks people (children), and yes I don't like dogs at all. They are very overrated..

• Made in labs? I thought they evolved from wolves

• many are made in labs to make profit.

• dogs are still better than people. at least they dont stab you in the back

• Show more from Guys
    27