The Gender Game: Part 1

The Gender Game: Part 1

I was with my girlfriend and we were at home talking and got into a heated argument. Girls clearly have it easier than guys do I told her. That just made her get really mad. She started shouting things and I just chose to block them out because I knew I was right and what she said to me was not going to change my mind. I heard emotions, cramping, responsibility, and appearances. I drowned most of it out. Then I heard something fall in the attic. She heard it too. We paused for a minute. “Well are you going to go check?!” My girlfriend said. “See”, I told her, “the first one to get killed”, she looked at me with an angry look on her face. Alright I am going. She started to follow me. “You want to get killed too?” “I am curious!” She said. This was my house and I was unaware that we even had an attic. As I was looking something fell against the top of the ceiling. We both heard it and knew where it came from. I grabbed a ladder from my dads’ garage and some tools. I started gently pushing around it. I looked down at my girlfriend “this is not my house, this is my parents house I am not getting into trouble for this.” She looked back at me with puppy dog eyes. I rolled my eyes and started tinkering gently with the ceiling wall wondering how much this was going to cost me to repair.

The Gender Game: Part 1

I was able to peel something off that revealed old wooden boards. Then I pulled at the wooden board and an outline of a square came into view. I pulled again and then parts of the ceiling came off within that square and finally something pulled out of the ceiling with a loud creaking noise. It was really hard to pull it seemed to be very weathered and old. I pulled it down and a burst of dust came into my face that made me cough. My girlfriend brushed me off and I went downstairs to grab two flashlights, one for her and one for me. I both went up and saw so many old things covered in cobwebs and dust. There were many boxes, clothes, furniture, toys and strange antiques we had never seen before. Then we saw something in the direction of where we were arguing it was a wooden box. I picked up off the floor and brushed the dust on it. It said the gender game on it. I could not tell how old it was, seems like it could be from the 80’s, the 50’s the 20’s or even older than that.

The Gender Game: Part 1

The Gender Game: Part 1

“Let’s play it!” My girlfriend said excitedly. I was scared of it but at the same time also bored just looking at it. But she was happy so I would roll the dice a couple of times and we could move on to something else. We brought it downstairs and cleared off the coffee table and put it into the center while we sat on the floor around it. We opened it up and it was clean and polished. She was hypnotized by it and I was even more scared. “Let’s play something else” She kept looking at it as if she did not hear me. I looked at the board and saw that there were pieces and but no dice and only a very small number of spaces. There was a half sphere in the middle of the game board. I was getting ready to scoop it up. I and listened in terror as all the doors in the house locked and two pieces came to life and put themselves at the start.

The Gender Game: Part 1

What do you think will happen next? What do you think should happen next?

1321
Jjpayne is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Most Helpful Guys

• They start playing all fun and games its just like monopoly they have fun and go to bed and hug each other and go to sleep and then they swap bodies and they see the stream difficulties in both peoples lives and more

• They're gonna swap genders.

• Potentially body swap.

Most Helpful Girls

• It's reminds me a bit of Jumanji... that film where they play the game and it comes alive and real... I think they'll both be sucked into the board as soon as they roll the dice and change rolls girl-boy/boy-girl...

Join the discussion

1119
  • Both genders have different struggles. The struggles men go through perhaps women don't, but there are tons of women struggles that men will never have to face. It would be nice if both genders accepted it instead of whining about it and arguing who suffers more is just dumb.

• So, Jumanji but for genders?

I identify as Jumanjigender, you will respect my personal identity as I am allowed to have my own personal identity, even if it is stupid, contradicts basic science and rewrites laws that favor me and takes away the rights of others.

• There is no girls or guys have it easier or harder!! Both genders go through different things and they shouldn't be compared. It's ridiculous

• Gender swap, for sure. And each has going to have to deal with all the stereotypical things that the other gender does, and maybe move through different body types to deal with all of the different physical extremes

• Did both of you switch genders? You were in your gf's body and she in your body?

• I bet y'all gon play the game and slowly grow the other genders "parts" or somethin like that.. And have some type of adventure with that..

• I agree with most of the people here lol: gender swap. But like, as a thing from the game. Like a square you step on. And your pieces switch and your "pieces" switch. And then you have to go through a few squares of trials that gender typically has. Maybe prelude the swap with a few as well. And then switch back and go through a super hard one for each and MAYBE after they have been switched for a while they realize that it's harder than they thought and try to help each other through the last few trials?

• Times like these I wish I went into my childhood attic. lol

• You have a house and you never knew it had an attic?

• I didn't know this forum morphed into a short fiction competition. Well done sir.

• This is like "It's A Boy Girl Thing" except this swap happens in a game of Jumanji. 😅

• Isn't that the plot of Jumanji?

• I'd just like to ask that the change not be permanent.

• Your a stupid ass it's GAG not Dr. Phil if you have a question or a take on something cool we don't want to hear your bullshit nor have time for it. ok so get the fuck outta here.

• "... at home talking and got into a heated argument..."
    I quit reading here. Why in the world are with someone that would do this? I'm not sure where all this comes from, but half of the questions on relationship problems start with this. It's a giant fail. If you can't discuss a matter like mature adults then table it for later, come back to it. NEVER, and I mean NEVER EVER argue. EVER. You CANNOT win an argument with a woman. EVER. They're brain simply does not work like that, there is no basis in logic or fact, so it is ALWAYS about their FEELINGS. You are NEVER going to change this.

The rest of it must be all drivel, cuz you start with a heated argument. FAIL

• Sweet! I get to try out easy mode for once.

• Ooh nice
    I wanna play that game
    xx
    ~ Mrs Manson

• Robin Williams appears and shaves his beard off.

• Good take

• Though this was a serious take, oh well.

• Interestingly g banks for sh

• I agree, good post

• A big change

• Sounds like a Jumani fairytale :DD

• In this case how one can change her mood?

• I think your a cop

• Breeding

• This whole story seems made up tbh

• I don't mean to be disrespectful towards women and the struggles they go through, but it's not even a competition, men have it harder, we always have, and always will

• What make you think we have it harder?

• I'd suggest a controlled scientific study with at least 20-30 k participants from all social classes, ages, jobs and incomes.
      Internet sites operated by self proclaimed experts and gurus are not trust worthy. Random opinions on the internet also not trustworthy. Some article in a website without referencing sources based on rigorous research also not reliable. You see where this is going right?
      To sum it up, your perceived opinion is only your opinion. If you find a few dozen people who agree with you it doesn't mean this is how the world works.
      While it is undeniable that men and women are held to somewhat different standards they both face challenges and unless you have lived both as a woman and as a man you can not simply assume these challenges are not real or one gender is sacrificing itself to please the other while the other gets anything in life without much effort.

• @Glue-Sniffer well I actually can make such statements because those things are easily observable in everyday life. people who can't cook are still perfectly able to tell which meal is good, which is bad, which is simple, which is complex etc. same goes here, I don't need to be a woman to notice thousands of girls who have nothing to offer except their looks and vaginas that do great in life, as well as thousands of guys who have a lot to offer, but do very poorly in life.

• Lol Is this what G@G has come do? Childish story times?

• Is there a reason you felt to need to stay anon for this comment though?

• incompetent asinine human beings... interesting...

• yes... interesting...