The Gender Game: Part 2

The Gender Game: Part 2 “Adam and Sarah”

The Gender Game: Part 1 (First time reading? Start from the beginning)

“Gender swap!” “Did both of you switch genders? You were in your gf's body and she in your body?”
“Gender swap, for sure.” “They're gonna swap genders.” “Potentially body swap.”

We both looked at the middle of the board. (From different places and forms you both come, now take a minute to learn to understand someone)

The Gender Game: Part 2

Adam: Then just as that happened, I passed out. I woke up with a splitting headache and as I sat up, I had a horrible pain in my lower back. Dam, I was so moody but I was also kinda of exhausted. I felt something on my butt and when it rubbed against my skin it was so uncomfortable. My thoughts drifted to my fridge. Was the ice cream still in there from last week? Other thoughts came to my mind. Why were my clothes so tight now? I took my hand and I felt the clothes on my body. Then I looked closely at my hand, why were my finger nails pink? Why did I see a tight sweater arm around my wrist with pink hearts featured on the sweater? I started to slowly back up. I checked around the room. I was closer to the floor now. I felt long hair now resting against my neck. I looked at my hand again. It was so small now.

The Gender Game: Part 2

I quickly looked at my chest and saw the two big mounds that I was expecting to see. Now I felt an uncomfortable pinch. “Aw Aw” I pulled the back of bra, it was digging into my skin. I felt my tight pants slide down that made my butt cheeks still out slightly, these tight pants could be so annoying sometimes. I tried to pull my pants up. Man, I was really craving that ice cream. My thoughts went back to my body. I felt more sensitive. I could not explain it but going outside at night, just the thought of it, now made me scared and uncomfortable. I wondered where Sarah was. Then it occurred to me. I got up and had to adjust to the new body for second while I stood up. I went over to an old mirror and I quickly pulled the sheet of it and looked into it. I looked into it with wide eyes. I was now my girlfriend Sarah!

The Gender Game: Part 2

The Gender Game: Part 2

Sarah: I sat up and for some reason I felt a little better than I did today. My arms seemed longer and seemed to give me more reach as supported myself while I laid on the floor. My clothes seemed really loose to me and that started to bother me. I reached down to my pants and started to pull them tighter but my private area was no longer smooth. I was shocked. I reached down and felt a lump. I pushed myself all the way against the wall and starting breathing heavy. Then I realized my breathing sounded different than normal, it was deeper. I took my hand and felt my throat. There was something now sticking clearly out of it and what felt like stubble. I let my arms and hands go limp to the floor.

The Gender Game: Part 2

I was still uncomfortable sitting in what I felt was pool of clothes. I went to nervously grab my hair and now felt it was all cut and short. I felt a new confidence in myself that I never felt before. I felt stronger emotionally and physically. While I wanted to freak out, I felt myself contain it better than I normally would have. As I started to check my body, I noticed that the clothes I was wearing looked familiar. I looked towards the mirror in the room and I looked straight at me. If that’s me then this must be ADAM’S BODY! I quickly got up and went over to Adam, I mean to Sarah, to Adam as Sarah. I could see that he was clearly starting to freak out and started to cry. Adam cried in my arms. I felt like it felt normal for this to happen, like my arms were now meant for a girl to cry in.

The Gender Game: Part 2

Adam quickly spoke up “this is all your fault!” as Adam adjusted his bra again. “How is it my fault? You started the argument!” This made Adam really angry “You are going to treat me this way, while I feel like this?” “So now you feel what it is like! You don’t like that so much do you? Us girls have to go through that once a month!” Adam looked at me with an angry face but He could not deny I was right. I then began to think about my association with my girlfriends and activities that I enjoyed with them. I thought back to all the boys that we mocked. I was now one of those boys. I felt disassociated and discouraged. Before I kind of felt empowered but now I was at the fate of what girls thought of me. It scared me and my girlfriends and my female mentors were no longer there for support. This made me stand there in semi deep thought.

The Gender Game: Part 2

We both looked at each other watching as we were trying to figure out what each other was thinking and feeling. Did we finally understand each other better? Our pieces moved again, what was going to happen next? We both looked at each other with worried looks on our faces.

The Gender Game: Part 2

What should happen next?

36
Jjpayne is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Most Helpful Girls

• Kind of corny 😂 but let's see.
    Sarah realizes the initial privileges of being a man. She goes outside at night, she isn't afraid of walking in front of other men: no more catcalling. She's invited by adam's friends to a boys night out, she realizes how fun it actually is and the conversations guys have between them isn't so bad after all. She sees her actual *girl* friends and she hugs them as she'd do normally, in her body, but that's misinterpreted and she gets slapped.

Adam, on the other hand, experiences firsthand everything sarah usually does. Catcalling, weirdly pervy bosses. Sarah warns him about going out at night, but adam needs his nightly jogging. He's super okay at first but clearly feels in danger when a car follows him or homeless people ask where he lives or why he's dressed like that.

Adam misses his friends and wants to see them. His friend acts all flirty with adam when all adam was trying to do was talk about something.

Adam goes shopping and sees how many different clothes there are for his new body and enjoys it, but is astonished to see that a regular bra is over 50$.

😂😂😂

• Ooh and then sarah sees that, if shr cries in public, people laugh or mock. She feels restrained in the social norm of men not showing emotions.

Adam may realize at work, that his job as a woman now includes having to PROVE his competency first and then doing the work.

Most Helpful Guys

• I like that you are conveying the privileges both genders have over thr other but making it known that the downsides which exist balance those privileges out.

• Wow great story I actually feel that you are writing out my dream, I would love for this to happen to me for real!

Join the discussion

14
  • Why don't you fuck each other while you have the chance before you change back so you know what it's like?

if you're planning on becoming a writer, take a few English classes, first.

• Show the negatives like men getting ignored when talking about mental health and women getting cat called

• There going to play the game in its entirety to change back, ending in a deeper understanding of each other.

• Good take

• Hmmm... they're going to start searching for a way to switch back, and in the middle of this, have sex?