Changing toilet paper roll.. who's supposed to do it?

Seriously, who's supposed to do it? The person who used the last paper or the one who uses a new roll?

wac.450f.edgecastcdn.net/.../...n-roll-630x560.jpg

WHY do you do this?

img0.etsystatic.com/.../il_fullxfull.124794572.jpg

• The person who used the last paper from the roll.
  • The person who uses a new roll (hopefully they're stored within an arm's length).
  • Anybody, just not me.
    Vote C
Select a gender to cast your vote:

911

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 11

• I voted "anybody, just not me" but realistically I'd say the person who used the last sheet should do it. It's just common courtesy.

However there is the gray area where technically you didn't use the last sheet but youve left the roll practically bare so that the next person is fucked๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ’ฉ

Like these, technically you didn't use the last sheet but youve left it so that there's clearly not enough for the next person. Now is that right, hmm I really don't know ๐Ÿ˜ž

i.huffpost.com/.../...ILET-ROLL-EMPTY-facebook.jpg

theturquoisehome.com/.../...en-to-you-928x1024.jpg

Sure it would be nice to just swap the roll so that the next person isn't put in such a dire situation but if there's still paper on the roll , then are you really responsible for changing it ๐Ÿ˜ฆ

www.relativelyinteresting.com/.../...oll-empty.jpg

• yeah, my bf loves to use your rule ๐Ÿ˜ก he just starts using a new tp roll and leaves that one single paper hanging on the old tp roll ๐Ÿ˜ก

• It's a good rule ๐Ÿ˜Š

• The person who finished up the original toilet paper roll. If you don't change it/replace it, you will hear from me about it.

• Well in my house we don't have one of those wall toilet paper holders, death spinners, toilet convenience bars, roll dispensers. . . ?

Seriously, I can't even remember what they're called so I'll just vote for option D

Wait. . . maybe it's called a toilet paper retention bar, that doesn't sound right. . . I think I'll go with paper keeper, sounds just fine. Simple

33.media.tumblr.com/.../...02zJfR1sxcftfo1_400.gif

• I don't know, I just always change it. It takes 5 seconds and it's annoying to have it off the roller.

• Last person to use the last piece.

• The person who used it last

• I don't care. I'll do it if I see a new one is needed. Its not something worth complaining about

• I guess you've never had to do Nr. 2 and then realise there was no tp left in the roll.. and the supply is in a different room -_-

• @Asker Its happened. I just get over it or get creative.

• Lazy people do that, lol.

• I voted B.
    Just check for paper before you release the beast. if there's none, go fetch some.

• like someone else said, it could be dangerous when you forget xD

• True, but I'd rather go commando mode than have to go all the way to where our extra toilet paper is kept and go back to the bathroom to stock it.

• I always do that with TP haha. im just lazy with that i guess :P

• If I change it then what will the maid do?

What Girls Said 8

• Honestly, my boyfriend thinks that the toilet paper holder was made only for holding empty rolls. He has never ever put a new roll in. Ever. He puts the new rolls up on the counter and uses them there like that's the way it's supposed to be done, Guys are so grimey and gross sometimes! So at our place I, only I, am in charge of this task. He does carry out the trash though. Sometimes.

• I would never put up this. You upkeep the bathroom maintaining some level of cleanliness.

I don't need any of your shenanigans

• Please tell me your secret when you found a way to make him change it.

• Ha! that will never happen. We actually kid each other about it and I chalk it up to gender difference. He does good things for me though which makes up for his sloppiness-he takes me out to elegant restaurants for instance and I guess that makes a good trade:)

• Well I mean, common sense tells someone to change it if they see that it needs to be replaced. A lot of people seem to lack common sense these days, so I'm not surprised. Leaving a new roll on top of one that's used up like in that picture is just pure laziness.

• Obviously the person who used the last paper from the roll.

• The person who used it up, of course. It's just common courtesy.

• Vote B could be dangerous

• I thought this is something someone would say who regularly uses the last paper xD

• Yes, but I *usually remember to change it. Even if I don't, there are a bunch of rolls in the cabinet right above/behind the toilet, so I'm safe!

• The person who used the last of the paper.

• The person that last used it.

• The person who used the last of the roll.

• Yet some people refuse to do it. There are even instructions out there aiming to teach them how to do it ๐Ÿ˜‚