Just for fun:What would you do if you saw this guy in your bath?

What would do if you opened your bathroom door to find Scooby Doo bathing in your bath?

You ** do

3169

Most Helpful Guys

• I'd freak and slam the door and lock him in. Then catch my breath. Think it through and get a camera and my gun and see if I can film him talking or get a picture. Then make him leave.
    And if he's dangerous I'd threaten to shoot him. And if he does that running thing with his legs I'd shoot him. And then be really depressed because I just killed Scooby Doo...

Oh. And I'd put clothes on first.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • gun? you can't shoot scooby lol

• Okay. But I don't have any pans with sides. And the biggest pot is barely big enough for a half-gallon of water. Maybe you should've come more prepared lol..

And NOPE. I don't have any cookies I swear. You'll have to eat something else.

Most Helpful Girls

• I'd cuddle him first, then make sure he has no plan of leaving soon & then most important, I'd ask him to teach me how to fly using dust-bin lids like in this gif picture lmao πŸ˜‚

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE