If you could trade lives with anyone for a day who would it be?

3944

Most Helpful Guys

• I would trade lives with someone rich and send myself their wealth, making it a point to do it in person and with many witnesses involved.

So that when they swap the next day, everyone will think they have finally snapped when they go around screaming "SOMEONE SWAPPED MY LIFE WITH THEIRS, IT WASN'T ME! THEY STOLE MY MONEY!".

• Donald Trump. I would take that day to announce to America that everyone should check out this great website: www.thezap.net

Most Helpful Girls

• My boyfriend. I don't know it would be interesting to have a different perspective on our relationship. Plus his job is cool. And it would be fun to have a penis (assuming we trade bodies too)

• Probably a Kardashian because i want to see how bad it must feel to be made out of plastic. Plus, i woyld transfer some money into my account