Do you donate blood? What is your blood type?

I'm O-Do you donate blood? What is your blood type?

2954

Most Helpful Guys

• I used to donate plasma a long time ago. Then I did donate blood. I haven't in about 4 years. I don't remember my blood type. It was on my dog taps, but they ended up missing.

Most Helpful Girls

• Sis if you’re a O- you need to be careful in pregnancy. Make sure your doctors know your blood type. Take care :)

• 4d

Thanks darlin! That's something that my mom always told me as well. When I was pregnant with my daughter, I had to have a few rhogam shots.
      This is important to share. Thanks!

• 4d

No worries, the second child is usually an issue, but I hope everything will be okay! Take care of yourself 😊