Money exposes you: is that true?

Spill your thoughtsMoney exposes you: is that true?
  • True🙂
  • Not true🙂

1025

Most Helpful Guys

• Yes. It shows you the extent of your desire toward life. Are you willing to give up instant fulfillment for something greater, or are you a slave to it.

In both cases it can show you how self-serving you are if you are introspective enough.

• Read: 1 Tim 6:10 Money is NOT the root of all evil. The LOVE of money IS, however, so don't worship money as a false god.

Most Helpful Girl

• Anything that puts you in a position of power, like money, can definitely change you. It’s just up to the person wether they change for the better or the worst