Are you an assertive person?

Are you an assertive person?

Are you an assertive person?

3034

Most Helpful Guys

• Sometimes... If I'm familiar and comfortable I have no problem leading.

However if it's a topic I'm not familiar with or I have no idea what's going on then I'd prefer to follow.

It's good to know when to be assertive and when to follow. Cause let's be honest you can't be an expert at everything.

• Yes , former British Army NCO , so it come naturally , although I am generally quiet and keep self to self , more introvert by nature. There is a difference between assertive and aggressive , obnoxious behaviour , the " Strong Independent Womyn TM " types should take note !!

Most Helpful Girls

• Extremely.

Its to the point where coworkers, friends, bosses and family will ask me to go "control" an argument, person, or enforce policies and such.

I talk softly and keep to myself in nature, but Im like a tiger honestly. When the teeth, claws, and power need to come out...

• Only when I have to be. Most of the time I'm laid back and just go with things because it's easier and less stress on me.

But if it's something or someone I really want or need? I'm going to get what I want, or try my best to get it, so my assertive side comes out.