Girls what is your favorite muscle on a guy and why?

And, what is the first one you notice when you walk by a guy and why?

113

Most Helpful Girl

• wide/ strong shoulders. omg, I want to tackle him and have him give me a huge bear hug. it just feels so safe when a guy who's tall and relatively muscular with broad shoulders hugging you. so warm and safe. a lot off college athletes tend to have this built.

oh also makes me want to rip his shirt off and have my way with him when I'm in the mood.

link <-- perfection in body form (not face) ofc you can be half as perfect as this and still be amazingly hot