Do you prefer brains or brawn?

I like (and strive for) both as I'm sure most of you do, but when it comes down to it what kind of people do you usually go for?

112

Most Helpful Girl

• OMG I'm gonna say it, brawns ofcourse, cause I have met a lot of smart people and they were all so boring and serious all the time, when people joked around they didn't get it and quickly changed the subject to the nobel price winners or how a submarine works. I like to be around people I can talk about everything with and I feel and I feel brawny people are a lot more easy going unless fitness is all they can talk about then I don't want anyone of them.

• some of the nicest (and smartest) people I know I've met at the gym :-)

• ogasmic, yea I love guys that can be funny and are outgoing, but being fun and outgoing has nothing to di with being a man whore or a flasher. those guys that would do a helicopter I call creepy. The people I have met that was smart was really boring and they were a little socially inept.

• ...i meant move, not movie

*facepalm*