Is it always too late to redeem yourself after acting needy?

If my boyfriend now sees me as insecure and needy is it too late to redeem myself? I want to turn things around but I'm worried it's too late...apparently he is really into girls who act unavailable and uninterested in him. His exes. I don't act like that hah.

What can I do? Or is it already too late?

110

Most Helpful Girl

• Start acting unavailable.you can always change it up.that means you'll need to find other things to occupy your time instead of acting like your world revolves around him. Go out more, get some hobbies other than clinging to him. It will make you a better and more interesting person

• thanks. yeah I definitely need to do this...

It just feels so awkward. If he doesn't say anything to me today I don't even know what to do... I'm not going to contact him. But it feels so strange :\