12 Golden Rules of Life
How to get rid of toxic relationships and people?
1. Learn to feel your emotions, first find the point that allows you to feel the need and eliminate that link or find a replacement.
2.Never go back to the person you left just to see how they are or what difference your leaving made.
3. Keep only number of people around you who support you, learn to ignore people who are full of negativity.
4. Accept what happened to you or what you did right or wrong. Always thinking that you were used or that you were genuine then why did this happen to you. Whatever happens to us, we must have our own contribution. Accept it and never repeat it again.
5. Often in love, people expect the other person to end the relationship cleanly. Remember if you are waiting for what is written on the pronote to be over then this wet grind will never be over. So, when the warmth is gone, from the hands in the hands, say bye bye only.
6. Redefine your hobbies, your hobbies and your dreams. And don't associate it with any one person.
7. Do not try to get out with the help of someone else, but get out of it yourself. Don't use anyone for yourself.
8. Convince yourself that life is too long and it gives opportunities to correct mistakes and get back on track. History is created only by coming out of bitter relationships.
9. Think about your day, how much you have without all that other people don't have. Now it is in your hands how to use it for your better future.
10. Eliminate any habit of old relationship like talking on phone, chatting, sweet talk, meeting, hooking up for sex. Read my previous post on how to quit the habit.
11. Never tell your plans to people who always belittle, mock ability, talk negatively. Don't promise to stop doing anything in front of them. This will annoy you even more later.
12. Finally, read good books, associate with good people, stay close to nature and keep learning new and old. Teach good ideas to others.