Can you describe the best kiss you've ever had?

924

Most Helpful Guy

• it was a warm long beach evening and I had just returned from a 1. month surprise deployment. we had just moved into a studio apt, days before I left. we were young, me 22 her just 19. she was my world, all. of my being was dedicated. to her.

I stepped off the public bus, two blocks from home. still in uniform, desert fatigues. I was sore, tired and honestly in distress. the previous month had been brutal, and I wondered if she would still be there. back then we could not co tact our love ones at sea or deployed.

as I rounded the corner from harbor to Orange, heavy bag on my back. I spotted her and our dog, two blocks up. right away I could the dog get excited and pull. her hair whipped around. I noticed the peach and orange sundress. then I saw my baby smile.

shekicked off her candles and started to run towards me, as my pace quickened. within moments her feet left the air and she was wrapped around me, as her head rose from my neck, I could see the most in her eyes, as she could see. mine.

what ensued, as our lips met with vigor, the taste that was her own, her hamds running up the back of my head, cap falling to the ground, I spun her around as we feasted upon each other's kiss. it slowed after minutes and there was a gentleness. she whispered, "welcome home baby, I missed you can you tell". I looked into her eyes and nodded as our foreheads touched. she lowere d herself from me, and hand in hand we walked to our home

Most Helpful Girl

• She came towards me, "No, no, no," I said. Her hand cupped my face. "No, no..." She kissed me. Next thing I knew we were on the ground rolling around. "Help, help!" That was me yelling help. That was the worst! :o The best, when my boyfriend said "Have you ever noticed you're beautiful?" "No, not really," He lifted my head up to his, and slowly, slowly bent down till his lips met mine. It wasn't to hard of a kiss or too soft. It was perfect.♥

What Guys Said 23

• I had a girl I had been working on for a long time, a ton of cat-and-mouse. She was a huge Dave Matthews Band fan because, well, she was a late 90s/early 2000s college chick, lmao. Anyway, she had her 21st birthday party that I was invited to, and DMB tickets went on sale the same day for a concert that July. I'm like "that's GOTTA be a sign...", and I woke up mad early on a Saturday to make sure i was able to buy them, because DMB was pretty much the most popular band on the planet at the time, haha.

So I order the tickets for this show in late July, and it was still April. I thought I'd be in there by then, and at very least, it was a chance to see her over the summer when she was back home from school. I go to her party that night, and unsurprisingly, she was HAMMERED, lmao. So at one point when I was able to slow her down, I told her that I had bought us the tickets. She was so excited, and she kissed me, on the lips, but not much more than a peck. She passed out not long afterwards and that was that. I saw her at work like a week later and mentioned the concert, and she was like "what?" Chick had no recollection of it whatsoever, lmfao. So it was like giving her a present twice, haha, so that was cool. Very excited again, but no kiss this time.

So she goes home for the summer and I'm just looking at these tickets on my cork board like every day. July 23, 2002, I think I'll always remember that date, I anticipated it so much. So I called her a couple weeks prior to confirm, etc, and then the day finally rolled around. She calls me that morning and says she's coming... and has two friends with her, a guy and a girl, and the girl lived in my apartment complex, which I figured she might crash at instead of my place. So I'm thinking "FUCKKKK... that's not good", in terms of my prospects of hooking up with her, I had envisioned this as a solo date.

The other girl seemed into this guy that came though, so I'm like, "maybe this is kind of a double date?" Still, I was bummed that others were just invited along by her. We drive an hour to the show, park, and walk to the outdoor theater it was at. The whole ride down I'm just thinking how I'm going to play this, how to take the sign that she brought friends, did I just blow $200 for nothing, etc😂 Beautiful day out, perfect weather. We get into the line to pass through security, and she makes it in before me. I get in, and start walking toward where she's at, and then...

• ... she walks up to me and immediately starts making out with me. It was like a switch flipped, the magic of Dave Matthews I guess😅 But it was like fireworks going off, I'd been chasing this chick for close to a year by this point. The perfect plan coming together, after months of anxiety, haha. I'm sweating if and how I'm going to make my move, and whoops, her tongue is in my mouth with no effort, lmfao. And that's just how the rest of that day went, she was all over me the whole time. The other chick actually got pissed because we kind of ditched her, and I think the dude that came wasn't trying to hook up, so she was salty af, haha. So there was this awkward ride home where no one talked much, but then came the big one: "sooo... I don't think I can stay at her place tonight..." Advantage: WhiteSteve, hahaha. So she stayed, I FINALLY closed, and that was that. But that first kiss at the security line was A+, just because of all the questions and nervousness flying out the window👍👍

• Me and this woman splashofyellow were at a park alone one night. She was very aggressive and wanted so bad to kiss me, but I told her to calm down. We later went to my place and she practically threw herself onto me and was devouring and slobbering all over my face. It was the best and nastiest kiss I've ever had.

• Best memories, at my first kiss she asked me how did I know how to kiss as it wasn't her first, I said I watch a lot of movies LOL
    That's my happiest memory

• No, I couldn't describe it but yeah, I remember it. She was also the most gorgeous girl and like... wow.

#MindFap

• while driving a car in rainy season

• it was like the time itself had stopped , a magical moment that will be in my heart for ages

• I really don't know to be honest.

• Never happened

• 7 years old. Made out with a family friends in my room. Both of us topless...

Sometimes I wish I kept that game. 7 y/o me was a beast.

• when the Princess kissed me and I turned into a handsome prince

• haven't had it yet.

• It was great she used her toung very well she also didn't forget about the balls. So to sum it up it was a good blowjob. (yiu didn't say where she kissed me)

• I can explain my first kiss, if you want to.

• Yah in a sana we were both very hot

• Fictitious

• Nope. No way to discribe... only one?

• in the lift.

• tabby Magill under bleachers highschool football game... ... yeah

• my ex kissed me with a mouthful of cum

• the one we gonna have

• I do job call my no 9560162699

• lolz can't even remember😕

• My first Aussie Kiss was the best :)

What Girls Said 8

• It was "a kissing session"

• while we were in the sea, with the stars all over. that was the best kiss ever.

• probably my first proper kiss, it was so special and i was so nervous and happy at the same time, but it just came naturally and i loved it !

• it was in a dream. lmfao. i woke up feeling like i had been kissed, my lips felt tingly and different.

• Haven't had it yet. They were all pretty mediocre.

• They don't exist.

• First Time with a girl.

• I'm not a lesbian, but my only good kiss was with a girl. It was my grad party, and a friend of mine said that she'd show me how to kiss a boy correctly (I was telling her about my terrible kissing skills, told me she could help out.)
    She had some really soft lips, and she was so good that it overrided my unskilled lips. I wasn't feeling a romantic vibe or anything, but her technique was amazing.