How would you feel about your SO gaining weight?

Fat or muscle weights still a weight gain 🤣How would you feel about your SO gaining weight?How would you feel about your SO gaining weight?How would you feel about your SO gaining weight?How would you feel about your SO gaining weight?

1216

Most Helpful Girls

• My SO wants me to gain weight. I work out, but he doesn’t want muscle. He wants fat lol
    He’s trying to lose weight at the moment. He HAS gained weight since I met him. Like, A LOT.
    I don’t care in the slightest but I’m not saying I would like it if he started workout out and gained muscle.
    I still love him and am attracted to him either way.

• I gained weight during my pregnancies and got up to and Australian size 12 after my first born but I've lost it all.
    Good thing is that my husband didn't do or say anything to make me feel bad about it.

Most Helpful Guys

• i would tell my girlfriend that exactly
    Hey babe u are getting fat , i dont like it work on urself because im losing attraction for you
    thats all if she is really in love and will take it into her brain she will do it if not u can keep getting fatter and fatter but sooner or later i will leave you 100% even tho i love you , i can't find a landwhale attractive

• She is fitter than me and since we've been living together I've been losing weight because she ensures that I eat better and exercise more. I wouldn't like to see her gain a lot of weight but it would be out of character for her to do that.