I think my crush is cheating on me?

So, I have crush on this guy who is the hottest bachelor in my neighbourhood and I had a dream about him last night. I saw him making out with another girl at the party... I think it's a sign he is cheating on me. I'm shattered. I trusted him. I thought he would never cheat on me.. It's breaking my heart. What should I do? :( 😒😒
Updates:
Thank you so much for playing along. This isn't obviously a serious question. I am sick and in pain. I just needed to laugh, so I decided to post this, lol. You guys and girls are the best xD

1|4

Most Helpful Guys

• @Genie23 Hey tea buddy! Drink some tea with lemon and honey in it if you're sick. πŸ˜‰ Or drink peppermint tea, as it's said to boost dreams. Let's take those dreams to the next level. πŸ˜† Get better soon though! 😊

2|0
    0|0
    • Awwww! I had ginger tea today but you are right I should have lemon and honey one! I'll have it tommorrow :)

Oooh, I didn't know peppermint boost dreams!! I must get big bag of peppermint tea then, hehe. Thank you so much for your lovely get well soo, Tea Buddy! So sweet of you πŸ€— <3

• Show All
    • LOL. Phew! Glad to hear that ;p πŸ˜‚
      Thank you so much, Tea Buddy. Good night <3

• Nighty-night, Tea Buddy! 😊

• Can I give him a digtial kick him in the nuts? I promise he will still be able to have some children but to be safe just save some of his semen, we can freeze it for him. Because it will be brief but I can't completely guarantee he will be able to have children or a low voice once I'm done with him

1|0
    0|0
    • LOL!!! Wait, I'll store his seed first, then I'll happily let you kick him πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Thank you for being there :p :)

• No prob, just let me know when his future children are secure :)

• Hehe. I will definitely let you know! ;D lol :)

Most Helpful Girls

• Since your crush cheated on you in your dreams, I propose you do the same thing.
    Cheat on your crush with his best friend, in your dreams. Maybe the dreamed sex with his pal is better than you've ever imagined.

1|1
    0|0
  • Good jokeπŸ˜‚My boyfriend told me a funny story pretty similar to this. Apparently around Christmas time when he and his ex were together, she called him one day really upset because he cheated on her in a dream that she had. She was genuinely mad at him and wouldn’t let it go until he apologized for β€œcheating” on her.

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 50

• The first question is: was he your boyfriend or did you just have a crush on him?
    If you were a couple and he flirts with another girl that's far too close to cheating, except maybe if it's just for the joke of it (or to tease you).
    However if you only hang out with him and like him but you're not that close, it may just be bad luck :-(
    I feel with you sis, so sorry you're in pain...

1|0
    0|0
    • I was just trolling, lol.
      Thank you. I'm still in pain :/ but hopefully I'll get well soon. Thank you for caring πŸ€—

• I do care sis... big hug :D
      I can see you feel much better now :D :D

• Yes, I do! ☺

• ok but first of all he is just your crush so there is no right of you on him and u cannot call ot cheating if he is making out with another girl. Ik its kinda feels like that the person u like is making out with someone else... You got to options now i have saw your profule pic and you look absolutely cute and adorable, u can go and propose him or just ignore him on his making outs.
    Thats the only wayy

1|0
    0|0
    • Thank you, lol. So sweet of you :) But this was all a joke, hehe

• You should pimp smack him

1|0
    0|0
  • How can you have a dream about it and make an assumption and if he isn't dating you nobody's cheating on anybody

1|1
    0|0
    • Because I'm trolling?

• Wow, that is the pinnacle of boredom. Anyway different strokes for different folks I suppose... not here to judge

• I can clearly see that you lack good sense of humour. Maybe next time read the update before you post? SMH. Lame.

• How the fuck can he be cheating on you if he is not your boyfriend.

2|2
    0|0
  • How can crushes cheat? He is not even your boyfriend. There's nothing you can do about it but move on. Stop accusing him of cheating just because he can reject.

1|0
    0|0
    • I thought you knew me well by now. Guess not, lol. This is a silly troll post

• Shoot, I had a dream Megan Good was cheating on me with her real life husband. I felt all kinds of hurt. Cold world out there.

1|0
    0|0
    • Ouch! That must have hurted like hell. I'm sorry to hear that :( It is indeed cold world.. :( lol

• He is your crush not your boyfriend or husband... And its a dream u dummy... They aren't based on shit...

1|0
    0|0
  • Wait wait wait lol Genie it was just a dream so don't throw in the towel yet for all you know he could be as faithful as can be so maybe wait and see

1|0
    0|0
    • Awwww! This is what I needed to hear! πŸ˜’πŸ€—You understand me so much, Breezy. You are the best 😘😊

• Show All
    • Hehe. Yes, you did! You will be awarded MHO later :)

• Yeah thank you in advanced

• Well Genie, you two aren’t in any relationship so I don’t think he’s technically cheating on you.

1|0
    0|0
  • Go to sleep again and confront him about the mistake πŸ˜‚

1|0
    0|0
  • How can a crush possibly cheat`You're not together.

1|0
    0|0
    • I'm trolling, lol

• Show All
    • You might have gotten away with it then.

• Definitely xD

• Accusing me of cheating, that's just crazy when you know my love of Orbison always comes first. Hope your feeling better.

1|0
    0|0
    • LOL!! I don't know what to believe anymore. I can't trust you anymore πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜‚

Yes, I'm feeling a little better. I'll probably recover fully in few weeks :)

• Show All
    • WHAT? It's not? My whole lies has been a lie :(

I hope so, too. Thank you, llorando. You are as sweet as always :)

• Sadly not, :(. "My whole lies has been a lie"? I'm shocked D:, First you lie, and now I found out your lie, is a lie :P.

• Y'all keep fucking with me because I see a lot of stupud shit on the internet.

1|0
    0|0
  • Hahaha !! Good spoof post !! I know this , because you are one of the smarter and more balanced ladies on here !! I enjoy a good piss-take too !!

1|0
    0|0
    • Hehehe. Thank you!! Guess we both have few things common. I love pissing people off sometimes by posting silly troll questions/answers. That's what makes GaG interesting for me, lol. I knew you wouls get my joke. Most of the people on here thinks I am dumb and seems to have unfollowed me because they think I am being serious πŸ˜‚ Love it 😁

• I think you deserve a follow... coz taking the piss is fun !! Ex British Army , so used to savage humour and a lot of piss-takes and banter / Your Mum jokes... over sensitive wussies are boring feckin' eejits !! On a serious note... may you swiftly defeat the little microscopic bastard invaders and get well soon... Here's some savage humour to cheer you up... https://youtu. be/71Lft6EQh-Y

• That did cheer me up! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜
      Thank you and yes, I agree with you :) I've followed back!

• It was a dream... you could have thrown that bitch in the sea and problem solved... or you could've made her fat af

1|0
    0|0
    • Ooooh, that's a good idea πŸ€” Thank you, lol. πŸ€—

• Lol. As far as troll questions go, I'd give this a 6/10. Next time leave the dream part out. Lol

1|1
    0|0
  • πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
    1. He's your crush
    2. It's a dream
    3. He's enjoying life 😎

1|0
    0|0
    • No, we got married in my dream! So he belongs to me! πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Show All
    • Lucky ho yaar tum log 😒

• I don't like it

• 1/ It's just a fucking dream
    2/ He's your cruch, not your boyfriend, he can't cheat on you because he's not with you.

1|0
    0|0
  • When you have a crush, it’s a race who gets him to take off his pants first. He beat you to it :)

1|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't worry it was just a dream but who knows dreams
    can come true.

1|0
    0|0
  • Pretty detailed dream. You should divorce him in your next dream. πŸ‘

1|0
    0|0
  • You should stop imitating me and don’t try asking troll questions. You suck at it😝😏

1|0
    0|0
  • go before him, and hit the man's face violently. lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Wow people dream about their crushes while most of my dreams are about, Shrek, Patrick or Bigfoot

1|0
    0|0
    • LMHO! I don't dream about crushes! I was just trolling, lol. By the way, I dream about the same things that you do. My last dream was actually BigFoot. Go figure ;p πŸ˜‚

• Show All
    • Mine is a true monster , eats people

• WOW! I like it, lol

• Oh I am sorry to hear. Maybe try and talk to him and let him know how you feel.

1|0
    0|0
  • You think ur dream is true? U r making judgements based on ur dream. That’s not good.

1|0
    0|0
  • Noy sure if u remember me... we were chat friends here back in March

0|0
    0|0
  • *sigh*
    'tis just a dream.

1|0
    0|0
  • Maybe ask better trolling questions? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

2|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 15

• Lol! Yes he is cheating. The nerve of the man! How dare he kiss someone else when he has such an ardent admirer right in front of him.

Place rotten eggs by your pillow and go back to sleep. Throw them at him when you see him in la la land.

2|1
    0|0
    • OMG, you are so right!! I'll do that! Thank you πŸ˜‚

• Well first of all, he is a crush, you are not in a relationship, so not cheating. He is allowed to do what he wants.
    Second of all, it was a dream, girl, brains tend to dream the weirdest stuff, they don't mean muchπŸ˜‚

1|0
    0|0
    • I know you're trolling, but I just answered for the sake of people who would actually act like this lol

I remember being pissed at a guy once because of a dream that involved him lolπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Show All
    • Oh My God, the overly attached girlfriend meme lol

I remember how popular that was for a whileπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Hehehe. Yes, she was indeed popular! I still love her πŸ˜‚

• Your boyfriend or your crush? If they’re just ur crush than they are not cheating.

1|1
    0|0
    • He is cheating in my dream πŸ˜’πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I'm just kidding, tbh.

• ReallyπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ im not falling for another troll questionπŸ˜‚

1|1
    0|0
  • I had a good time reading the answers... some of them were really funny πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1|1
    0|0
  • *confusion*

1|1
    0|0
  • Damn, you're a genie. Just make a wish and a nod.

1|0
    0|0
    • OMG.. You are right! How stupid of me.. 😳 Thank you for reminding me, lol <3

• there there genie <3

1|2
    0|0
  • Murder him in sleep

2|0
    0|0
    • Good idea! I'll grab 100 cotton buds and poke him to death!

• How can he be cheating if he's your crush? πŸ€”

1|1
    0|0
    • Because he got married to me in my dream πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I'm just kidding, tbh. This is not a serious question, lol

• Bake him cookies lol

1|1
    0|0
    • OMG, great idea!! How did I forget that a way to man's heart is through his stomach. I'll bake him 1000 different types of cookies and then he will be mine.. Once again. FOREVER 😍

• Yeeeeeeesssss!!! Lol

• wtf he's your crush not boyfriend

1|1
    0|0
    • Guess you didn't read the update huh before posting? Lol

• Weird flex but ok

1|1
    0|0
  • Me too!

1|0
    0|0