I think my crush is cheating on me?

So, I have crush on this guy who is the hottest bachelor in my neighbourhood and I had a dream about him last night. I saw him making out with another girl at the party... I think it's a sign he is cheating on me. I'm shattered. I trusted him. I thought he would never cheat on me.. It's breaking my heart. What should I do? :( 😒😒
Thank you so much for playing along. This isn't obviously a serious question. I am sick and in pain. I just needed to laugh, so I decided to post this, lol. You guys and girls are the best xD

1752

Most Helpful Guys

• @Genie23 Hey tea buddy! Drink some tea with lemon and honey in it if you're sick. πŸ˜‰ Or drink peppermint tea, as it's said to boost dreams. Let's take those dreams to the next level. πŸ˜† Get better soon though! 😊

• Awwww! I had ginger tea today but you are right I should have lemon and honey one! I'll have it tommorrow :)

Oooh, I didn't know peppermint boost dreams!! I must get big bag of peppermint tea then, hehe. Thank you so much for your lovely get well soo, Tea Buddy! So sweet of you πŸ€— <3

• LOL. Phew! Glad to hear that ;p πŸ˜‚
      Thank you so much, Tea Buddy. Good night <3

• Nighty-night, Tea Buddy! 😊

• Can I give him a digtial kick him in the nuts? I promise he will still be able to have some children but to be safe just save some of his semen, we can freeze it for him. Because it will be brief but I can't completely guarantee he will be able to have children or a low voice once I'm done with him

• LOL!!! Wait, I'll store his seed first, then I'll happily let you kick him πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Thank you for being there :p :)

• No prob, just let me know when his future children are secure :)

• Hehe. I will definitely let you know! ;D lol :)

Most Helpful Girls

• Since your crush cheated on you in your dreams, I propose you do the same thing.
    Cheat on your crush with his best friend, in your dreams. Maybe the dreamed sex with his pal is better than you've ever imagined.

• Good jokeπŸ˜‚My boyfriend told me a funny story pretty similar to this. Apparently around Christmas time when he and his ex were together, she called him one day really upset because he cheated on her in a dream that she had. She was genuinely mad at him and wouldn’t let it go until he apologized for β€œcheating” on her.