Can an atheist date a Christian girl?

I'm an atheist. She's Christian but sweeter then any girl I've metCan an atheist date a Christian girl?
  • Yes
  • No

2550

Most Helpful Girls

• Of course. As long as you don't try and change each other then go for it. You two would make a cute couple.

• yeah for sure, as long as you guys respect each others religion

Most Helpful Guys

• Yes, but it depends on the two people. They have to fully accept and respect that about each other and each others beliefs. Also, if a long term relationship, you have to look at each of your views and most likely, have to compromise on some things. Example how to raise children etc.

• before atheist and christian... you are both humans first lol...