Have you ever being rejected? If so, what was your reaction?

1738

Most Helpful Girls

• Yes! I was heartbroken AF! I chased this guy for a whole year. In the end he didn’t want anything more than “just being friends”. I respected that and I moved on with my life. I’m glad I did because now I’m with someone who makes me feel so much happier!!
    I’m not doing the chasing by the way LOL.
    Sometimes God removes people from your life... to replace it with someone you actually need and that deserves to be in you life.

• Plenty of times by guys u didn't rlly care about either. But I've also gotten half rejected by a guy i rlly liked and I was left confused bc he nv wanted to give me a def answer🤦🏾 now we dnt talk anymore

Most Helpful Guys

• Well, depends of the madurity I had on that time.
    By now, I understand it, and I move forward, if she says let's be friends, I try to feel if it's what she really wants or not.

• Not significantly. So we will see how I react, if it happens.

• 4d

What do you mean by not significantly? Were you into her but it didn’t matter that she rejected you? 🤔

• 2d

Thanks for the MHO!

• 2d

You bet! 👍🏼