Do I have right to be jealous over my boyfriend's female friend or am I just being stupid?

Ahem aheem I know some of you guys gonna say "You are just being toxic, it's his life you can't tell him what to do" I'm aware of that, I can never say "don't talk to her" to him, I can't control him. I'm living my jealousy inside me for the not harm our relationship but it's so tiring and makes me sad. Before, he told me that the only girls he have in his life is, his mom and me I think I got used to it too much and was really liking that fact, who wouldn't? But it's not right anymore lol He met with someone through the internet 1 week ago. That girl made me realize that I was always adding meanings to everything which is happening between me and my boyfriend... now when I see them doing or talking about our favorite things I can't stop thinking like "wait, wasn't it special for us? why is he telling it to her?" and it hurts me... I do trust him so much and I can't understand why am I being like that. I feel like I'm exaggerating and it's childish to be like that but I can't help it what can I do? I want to/need to change.
Post Opinion