I had an argument with my boyfriend, after which I’ve had a heavy feeling on my heart and I don’t know what’s wrong, do I want to break up with him?

We’ve been together for about three months and this is the first argument we’ve had. In the heat of the moment he asked me if I even loved him, which made me question my intentions with him. I love him as a person, he is great and is very kind to me, but I feel like I’m taking advantage of that. Am I with him just “because”; am I with him because I don’t want to be alone or do I love him? My heart feels very heavy and it’s making me physically sick, I don’t know what to think or what to do. Please help me.

Post Opinion