My boyfriend accuses me of not loving him enough because I'm not naturally very affectionate?

This is more of a rant than a question lol. I've never been an overly affectionate person unlike my boyfriend. He constantly interrupts me randomly to say "I love you", which kinda irritates me but I don't say anything. He even calls me cringey nicknames, which I'm slowly getting used to. The problem is that he accuses me of " Not wanting to get attached to him" and "Pretending to love him", when that's not the case, I'm just not all touchy feely. I've had an ex before him, who was toxic, and he knows that, but he expects me to be "different" with him, and says things like, I'm not as toxic as him, u should treat me differently, as if I treated him like shit. He even said at one point that he deserves more nudes than my ex. It once escalated to the point where he called me heartless. Sometimes I genuinely think he has this built up resentment for me, which he expresses through these fights and bitter words. Should I leave him?

Post Opinion