While there is nothing serious is it ok to have fun?

I'm between a situationship and relationship (long-distance for the meantime) for over a year now. I regard to him as a companion and my FB status will remain single unless I get married. Though he has visited me in Nov 2023 and we spent quality time. No, we haven't had sex but we did made-out, holded hands and made out a lot.

By having fun I don't mean sleeping around with men. I hate when people assume having fun means having sex. In addition I'm really demisexual (have a hard time feeling attraction and lust towards any man; it has happened but on rare times) and can't have random sex not even if drunk. I mean going out there, meeting new people to practice languages, go to parties to have some drink (maybe once in a while get drunk, not often thought), go on group trips, clubbing, etc. I'm 37, look much younger and still feel young with Energy.

He made a promised to come to visit me again and seal our bargain with commitment. Yes it's a pact we made. For the meantime, while it's not confirmed is it ok to have fun? I don't owe him anything at this moment. I got tired of acting like this devoted, stays at home, doesn't parties nor ever gets drunk to a damn boyfriend.

If he does as promised then I'll resume back the role as the at home, devoted women. I'll even stop partying too much.

Post Opinion