My girlfriend angrily admitted to cheating while drunk but said she didn't mean it, do I break-up?

My girlfriend of 4 years got drunk and in anger admitted to cheating on me last year. Her very own words were ''I want to confess, I did, yes I did it''. Confused on what she was talking about, I asked what does she mean, what did she do. She replied ''Cheat, um, you, cheated last year. He used to, um, used to, doesn't work with me anymore. I did it. I.. you, know (gibberish phrases, mumbling, weird laugher, etc), not wanting to carry, oh, the guilt, etc.

Obviously that was a super drunken confession, along with stumbling around; she couldn't even keep her balance. I still took her home because something bad was going to happen to her by leaving her all alone. The following day, she has been trying to call me saying that whatever she said while she was drunk, she didn't mean any of it. She claims to be saying nonsense if she gets that drunk but that's unlike her.

I don't think so. Even though the confession was sloppy, it was still well said and sounded very true. Plus she was angry and laughing at the same time too. Do I break up right? I heard that when women are angry or drunk, they tell the truth.

Post Opinion