I’m in love with my friend but it’s too late?

I need to get myself together mentally financially in order to even date anybody. Everybody’s so worried about bringing some thing to the table. Well, I’m one of them. I may be worthy of love, but I would like to have something to show for it or at least be able to get out of a situationanyway. At this point the other person is with somebody else now and it’s too late. I had opportunities to say something, but I hesitated and push them back to the person so here I am alone.
Updates
20 d
Should I block them and unfollow on all platforms
Updates
19 d
In conclusion blocking them may help not being friends may help. They’ve only had hard times with me so I’d rather them have good times beautiful times with another person whether than always picking me up when I’m struggling so I would love for them to be happy and have a beautiful life with somebody else then to be in a downward spiral with me when I was still trying to get my life in order putting in the work to always get it together when somebody else may be better suited for them it clear
Post Opinion