Dear, Atheists... Can she be saved?

Hey! So I wanted to get into this crazy video I came across just recently.

Let me just say I was shocked!

If you don't have time to watch the video, or you are just not in the mood for annoying obnoxious people,

That's fine.

It would just explain a lot.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

I do think she seems very sweet.

I do think she just needs a lot of socializing and should try getting out more.

I do think she is just a little too naive, but it can be fixed.

I like that she is comfortable in her own skin and has some good morals though.

I just don't understand why she can't say I love Jesus and not do all that crazy stuff.

Why do you have to sing every morning to Jesus or whoever because you're happy you woke up?

I know it's something easily take for granted, but why do you have to sing about it every single day?

I mean fine if that's how you want to live your life but really?

It all feels like just a little bit too much.

To read and study the bible every single day.

You can never just miss a day of church.

It's all just forbidden.

If you violate any of these rules or you're not a respected Christian.

I know not all Christians are like this, but why do you have to be so obnoxious about it?

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

I mean she really should just be a nun.

I went to church for the first time in years.

I mean in a long time.

I went just to hear a man kiss Jesus's you know what the whole time.

Almost 95% of his lecture or speech or whatever it was, was him hollering

"God is good !"

This guy is probably getting paid more than me to holler "God is good!"

I was sitting there like "really?"

Everyone else was just cheering and shouting "JEEZUSS YES!"

I'm like "Ang, why did you even come here?" ( Yes, I talk to myself sometimes. Sue me! you won't win.)

I was really disappointed and bored but, I stayed for the food and dipped.

It is my fault for going, but I've been through it lately.

I mean I really needed self reflection time.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Back to the girl!

I really hope she finds help because the way she practice practices Christianity really gives me anxiety.

I think she needs to just stop taking it so seriously.

Do you really love god that much?

I'm starting to think she's a troll.

She might be actually?

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

So anyways! That's all for this topic I might post some more tonight but for now this is all.

I know it's too short sorry!!

I hope you guys and gals cringed to the video.

I know I did!

Sorry this take is a wall of words my photo upload button on here is lagging so I couldn't post pictures.

😭😭😭😭😭😔😔😔

Sorry! Okay good night or morning!!

Love a very conservative, Angieeee❤❤❤

#Getsomehelp #Isthiswhatthekidsaredoingnow?

1321
Sososinaxoxo is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Most Helpful Guys

Most Helpful Girls

• 7d

she's hilarious and really happy. so good for her. it isn't going to change the fact that im an atheist

• 7d

Why do you care so much? It's her life, she isn't forcing you to live her life. I'm not christian but idc what she does. Focus on your life instead of the life of others🤷🏻‍♀️

Join the discussion

What Guys Said 19

• 7d

Lol you guys are so judgemental! So let me get this straight it’s ok to be gay, trans, and atheists, but a Christian! That a no no.

Reason why i never take people in today’s society serious. It’s just a matter of time before there true nature comes out. Bunch of hypocrites!

• 7d

It’s fine to be a Christian. It’s not fine to be bat shit crazy.

• 7d

Well when adults have imaginary friends, believe in Santa and unicorns we tend to call them crazy. God is no different😎

• 7d

She's definitely a nutcase, but at least she's not dangerous, nor hostile.

That is what, in my atheist perspective, differentiates Christians from other cancer, such as Judaism or (especially) islam.

• 7d

Awww... I feel sorry for her. She will have a really hard time adapting. I imagine she must be home schooled. I don't think she'll ever recover from that depth. I truly hope jesus comes and gets her and they can hide safely in his magic wishing chocolate tree.

• 7d

Actually it never says in the Bible that you "have" to go to church you're suppose to be able to worship anywhere... but I don't know I could be wrong...

• 3d

All she needs is tender loving medication, heavy medication.

• 7d

no she can't. believe is "deciding to assume something is true without any reason for that". so if someone believes, there's nothing you can do. they don't care for rational arguments, logic or truth.

also at some point you invested that much time in your religion, that litterally your entire world view would crumble which is emotionally and psychologically a pretty tough thing to go through, which i surely would try to avoid as well...

also i think i've read something where they found a genetic difference between humans that creates a certain development in the brain that makes certain people more susceptible to religion than others. so it's litterally not even their fault to be like that in the first place.

• 7d

I've seen this video before. She doesn't look like she's hurting anyone, so I think she's fine.

• 7d

Singing in the morning is a good exercise to boost your morale and charisma. That's why she looks so cheerful. Beside singing, jumping, running or talking loudly would have the same effect. So you don't have to do anything cringy and you can still get that same boost in the morning. Of course this has nothing to do with god.
    If you have to study for an exam just do the same she does with the bible. If she can memorize a 100000 page long book just using post notes, anyone can memorize a 1000 page long book the same way.
    Why do you want to save her? Save her from what?
    She is hopeless, I mean she believes that there's an invisible man living in the sky ready to burn people who masturbate

• 7d

Wok' I seriously question your motive for this topic, and I wonder what is your real thesis. “I really hope she finds help, because the way she practices Christianity really gives me anxiety”.
    Maybe you just need to re-read everything before you click.
    Why does SHE need to get help because YOU get anxiety?
    I’m like, why do you even care so much about how someone else chooses to relate to her God? She’s not doing something to physically threaten you, but you seem disproportionately bent out of shape.

• 5d

didn't watch all of it but there's nothing wrong- but you Godless people cannot comprehend her.

• 6d

The way she dances, she needs to be with white people.

• 7d

What a weirdo. Yes I cringed too.

• 7d

Wish i was this happy (or high)

• 4d

She's definitly too much for me..

• 7d

This video made everyone cringe on g@g

• 14h

It's too late for her

• 7d

Some people are just extremely religious because they were raised that way or certain circumstances in their life made them that way. When you have a belief that strong, it's really really hard to change it yourself, let alone for someone else to pursuade you to change.

Honestly as long as she isn't harming herself or others and not shoving her religion in our faces then I say she can worship how she wants. Ultimately it doesn't really matter.

• 7d

Yeah, she's a nut case for sure, but did you really just write ll that? I'm pretty sure you're down on her same level.

• 7d

As long as she isn't forcing her views on me, I really don't care what she does in her own home. It's her belief, her time, and her business. And if she isn't proselytizing, then it doesn't hurt anyone.

What Girls Said 11

• 6d

I don’t think she’s totally batshit insane. She’s a little obsessed but I don’t agree that she’s “disconnected and living in her own fantasy world” like the guy in the video was saying, cuz like, I have no connection with God or any unhealthy obsessions with things, but I didn’t know the answer to any of those questions either. Not keeping up with what’s mainstream doesn’t make someone crazy.

• 7d

Omg I watched her video a few weeks ago. The thing that really got me was the dance party she was having... with jesus 😐
    Including some type of waltz.
    I was just shocked.
    I’m not sure if anyone can reverse that kind of damage... she does seem really sweet and cool. There’s nothing wrong with her believing in Christ and the Bible but I don’t think what she’s doing is healthy.

• 7d

Oh I've seen that video already hahaha
    Yeah that girls crazy 😂
    Funny, definitely, but also crazy af

• 7d

Many people use religion to cope with things going on in their lives and some like to share it. She hasn’t done anything to anyone or even condemned others for their different beliefs. I think it’s best if people get off her dick and worry about their own lives.

• 7d

its very true i am just mostly concerned for her when someone places all their faith on a single thing it will shatter their whole reality and life if anything happens and can easily become a suicidal or worse. i mean this almost cult level stuff here

• 7d

The real question is why are you guy so conserned about someone who put there hope in Jesus, I thought atheists where the ones who shoot up schools.

• 5d

Why the hell am I seeing this girl everywhere. Someone take her to a mental institution

• 5h

Or, oooor, a crazy idea... Let people believe what they want to. Shocker!

• 6d

Saved for what? I let religious people do what they want

• 6d

Imallexx did a really funny response to this video

• 7d

Good take.

• 7d

God and jesus aren't real

• 7d

Can she be saved? She has been saved.