The Three Pronged fork of prosperity - Bible Talk

This is how I interpret Matthew 6 on getting rewards from God

1 - Show private generosity to God and to people and to work either by giving or by service

2 - Show private appreciation for God or for people or for work either by humility or by compassion

3 - Show private self denial for God or for people or for work either by dedicated effort and caution or by asceticism

4
2

Most Helpful Guys

• LEADFOOTboi
    yeee... you can't make your gifts known... or you won't be rewarded in secret
    Is this still revelant?
  • It's interesting having all the focus on doing things in private 🤔
    Is this still revelant?

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

22
  • rico701
    What God wants is you. If what you want is to be rewarded by that instead of love as he loves... sacrifice as he had sacrificed and serve the gift of life in you and creation so you can be rewarded? Give everything, serve all, be kind, trust God with all your heart, be willing to die for the truth then we will be like Christ... a child of God
  • Looks like the trident of Shiva one of the deities of Hinduism
  • Anonymous
    Hello jennifer, I am Muslim but I want to be a Christian. How can I become a Christian?
    • Read Matthew / mark / Luke / John in the bible which you can find on bible gateway online for free

• Anonymous

Can I find a version of this (matthew, mark, luke) with an interpreter in another language?

• You might want to see if there are Arabic versions of the bible and google translate will probably tell you how those names are translated into Arabic if not a dictionary

• Anonymous
    Makes it awkward to eat spaghetti tbh