The difference between the sheep and the goats - bible talk

In the bible

the son of man divides the nations into two groups

one group is the sheep

one group is the goats

the son of man says to the sheep “blessed are you - enter into the kingdom prepares for you since the foundation of the world

For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, thirsty and you gave me something to drink, sick and you took care of me, in prison and you visited me, naked and you clothed me, a stranger and you invited me in”

And they ask - “When did we ever see you like that?”

And the man replies - “I tell you the truth - what you did for the least of these brothers of mine - even the least of them - you did for me.”

Than he says to the goats

”Depart from me you cast into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels”

”For I was hungry and you gave me no food - thirsty and you gave me no water - sick and you did not take care of me - in prison and you did not visit me - naked and you did not clothe me - a stranger and you did not invite me in”

and the goats will ask

”when did we see you like this?”

And the son of man will answers

”What you did not do for the least of these you did not do for me”

What Jesus meant

Jesus was attacking a cultural trend in religious circles in which religious people only honoured and esteemed those they deemed to be similarity religious

The good looking, socially relevant, societally influentially, intellectually endowed, morally sound, domestically blessed, visually aesthetic and physiologically healthy

But God is saying we must approach the poor and destitute through the eyes of pity and respect and compassion

Rather than viewing them with reproach on account of their financial or social failures and hardships

We must approach the needy with the eyes of a caregiver or doctor

And not with the eyes of a fashion model talent scout

Its okay to filter your romances and business partners

But don’t filter out who you share bread and water with in the event of a famine or crises situation

That is the meaning - to be kind and courteous to all - even those we do not find socially appealing - the old - the fat - the poor - the stupid - the brain damaged - the troubled - the smelly - the slow

8
1

Most Helpful Guys

• DreamCatchcer
    Good way to live.

If your religious or not!!!
    Is this still revelant?
  • Let's hope I'm a sheep and not a goat 😂
    Is this still revelant?
    • Jjpayne

Thank you for the mho! :)

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

16
  • Gedaria
    No , it means.
    The sheep are the ones who have followed Jesus and his father's teachings and commandments. They have lived a life thinking of them and other people.
    The goats. They totally disregard people and everything else in their greed to push to the front.
    But the goats, into the eternal fire.
    Isn't torment it means they don't get a second chance for living in paradise on earth.
    Fire in the Bible denotes totally destroyed. Not in line for a reserection..
  • Titanic1912
    Puts them goats on the left 🔥 🔥🔥🔥🔥 and lines the sheep to the right 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
  • raven6933
    Actually you are very correct. No the being cast to hell does not mean no chance at eternal life, it's just as you said it. But now the term "sheep" is stop following everyone else mainly because they are wrong. Morals have gone right out the window. My apologies for the pun. This should give people something to think about. "You can not serve two masters". Some will find out the hard way. Simply because they have no clue how the "God forgives all sins". They make it seem as simple as just asking for forgiveness and being baptized. Wrong answer. It's a step but only that.
  • tHISpLACEiSbONKERZ
    I'm pretty sure that the main difference between sheep and goats is that sheep don't have horns... Whatever you wrote above is most likely fairy tales, didn't waste time to read it.
  • sonofdawn
    The sheep are the humans the goats are the lizards n humans they've corrupted
  • jimmy2
    Dont forget the rich man on your list
  • Anonymous
    Then you have the sheep dogs.