What I concluded this week from studying 666 in the bible

So there are multiple issues here

First that 6 is a symbol for knowledge

Second that six types of people will receive the mark almost equally

Those who are rich in knowledge and worship and those who are poor in knowledge and worship

Those who are slaves to the fear and pride of man and those who are free from the fear and pride of man

Those who are great in power and status and those who are small in power and status

The righteousness of God that saves you from the mark

It does not favour the knowledgeable

Neither does it favour the religious

Neither does it favour the bold and courageous

Neither does it favour the happy or the honest

And it does not favour the hardworking

Neither does it favour the strong

Neither does it favour the humble

Neither does it favour the intelligent

So what is this mark and what is the cure for it?

The mark is the corrupted knowledge of good and evil and the misuse of knowing good and evil

It is the beast that was knowledgeable before the fall from paradise

Now is not knowledgeable because of sin

Will be knowledgeable again when God judges the dead and reveals the secret mysteries

The medicine for false knowledge about good and evil and abusive usage of knowing good and evil is ignorance

Not an ignorance of God’s will but an ignorance of how unworthy the evil doer is of your respect and kindness

It’s not our job to play abacus

We must regard everybody with equal motives until their behaviour changes are default attitude towards them

As for the 8 kings they are

the Jealousy in Genesis fuelled by the Amorites

the exploitation in exodus fuelled by the Canaanites

the legalism in leviticus fuelled by the Perezzites

the nihilism in numbers fuelled by the Hivites

the difficulty in Deuteronomy fuelled by the Hittites

the joblessness in joshua fuelled by the Jebusites

the judges in judges fuelled by the Girgashites

the jealousy in job fuelled by the Israelites

The name of the beast is Adam and the false prophet is Eve

Both chose knowledge over the love of God

15
1

Most Helpful Guys

• LEADFOOTboi
    interesting take... yes... any kinds of people are subject to unrepentant hearts... everywhere you look... among the "lost"... among the congregations of "believers"... all we are to do is make sure our standing is right with God through the blood of Jesus... and the lost among the lost will be lost... and the lost among the believers will be lost...
    Q - Q u can't force anyone to repent... some are content in their sin
    and some fill the voids in their hearts with sin...
    Is this still revelant?
    • thanks for the mho, bloom... q w q i'm humbled by your generosity

• Cryptic-Game
    The main issue is that it will be sad many will take the mark of the beast.
    Is this still revelant?

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

113
  • Then I saw another beast rising out of the earth. It had two horns like a lamb and it spoke like a dragon. It exercises all the authority of the first beast in its presence, and makes the earth and its inhabitants worship the first beast, whose mortal wound was healed. It performs great signs, even making fire come down from heaven to earth in front of people, and by the signs that it is allowed to work in the presence of the beast it deceives those who dwell on earth, telling them to make an image for the beast that was wounded by the sword and yet lived. And it was allowed to give breath to the image of the beast, so that the image of the beast might even speak and might cause those who would not worship the image of the beast to be slain. Also it causes all, both small and great, both rich and poor, both free and slave, to be marked on the right hand or the forehead, so that no one can buy or sell unless he has the mark, that is, the name of the beast or the number of its name. This calls for wisdom: let the one who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man, and his number is 666.
    Revelation 13:11-18The mark is actually a mark that will be given. You're right though, most people will take the mark. Even some of the most elect will be deceived. That's what scares me there. I hope I'll be strong enough to refuse it. I can already tell now that it's going to be hard. I have a kid, it's going to be hard to refuse the mark and not be able to buy or sell anything. Not being able to feed my kid and telling me I'm hungry daddy. Or having my son taken away by the government because I refused to take the mark. It's going to be very hard. I hope I won't have to live through that 😅
  • Kaazsz
    6 proton 6 neutron 6 electron. Carbon. It’s the code of life. All living things are carbon based life. What does this mean? Are we actually spawns of Satan?
  • GothRose2
    Are there people, who still believe in these fairytales?
    Let me guess, they also don't believe that covid is real 😬
  • Giggltr0nn
    You also read the wrong stuff, the number of the best is 665... no seriously it is. It's one of those "buried in the writings" moments, so it's easy to overlook.
  • DannyUk2017
    You said First of 6 and second of six, and the 3rd6 what does it mean? You forgot about that one? 🤔
  • Gravit1
    I don't really see a lot of Biblical backing for this. 6 is actually the number for man, 666 is the unholy trinity of Satan, The Antichrist, and Humanity. Also the 7 headed beast is a Dragon, though a leopard like creature is one of the three beast that come from the deep. We won't have full detail on what all this means, but it's clear those regardless of their ability or social standing who repent of their sins and accept Jesus are his and marked by God, those who worship the Beast/Antichrist will have his mark and be in the Lake of Fire. Please don't over complicate things, it is clearly recorded in Revelation.
  • SCDivinitySoul
    Personally I too would choose knowledge over god tho. knowledge leaves to experiences.
  • Chris_u006
    It's a human number. Listen to the beginning of The number of the beast
  • ryancg
    I think you're giving a number too much meaning, but I don't judge, so it's all good.
  • I wish you evangelicals would care this much for actual problems. Like poverty or the environment.
    • My question is how do you know we do or care about those things? Jesus said to do your good deeds in secret.

• OddBeMe

By the fact that these problems like environmentalism and equality are still major issues. If your evangelical voting bloc cared about them we’d solve it like that (snaps)

• loveslongnails
    All I can say is... "Oi Vey"
  • stuntbrain
    Basic mathematics?
  • Anonymous
    Wrong.

Preterist theologians typically support the interpretation that 666 is the numerical equivalent of the name and title Nero Caesar. Written in Aramaic, this can be valued at 666 using the Hebrew numerology of gematria, and was used to secretly speak against the emperor.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Number_of_the_beast
  • Anonymous
    It would be wise to look at the symbology at the front of the Revelation and understand who this prophesy actually comes from.

Christ said there would be one spirit and one church. He only ever made one statement about seven spirits.