Why Christian’s have an advantage in attracting people

jennifer_bloom

I rely on the Spirit of God for advice on how to behave and act around men I find attractive and how to behave and act around friends or family or strangers or employees or basically anybody at all, and I find my personality to be magnetic and attractive and even though I’m average looking with normal intelligence levels, I’m treated like a beauty queen and a genius because everybody on earth is attracted to God, well, let’s say, ALMOST everybody!!… lol…..!!!

3
3
3Girl Opinion
3Guy Opinion

Most Helpful Girl

• Changiis07
    I agree that there is light coming from us :) so we attract. The Holy Spirit is within us
    Like 3 People
    Is this still revelant?

Most Helpful Guy

• Dargil
    One reason is that Christian women are rightly assumed to have a short "guest" list.
    Like 1 Person
    Is this still revelant?

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

22
  • faithgrace4u
    The thing is with being a christian is people see the bad in themselves so some people don't like us bc we are reflecting God they see all the wrong in there life and they want to hide that. But people look at us, and say they are kind trustworthy and loving that attracts people
  • Kichbazp_
    Noops ! Buddhism is best religion in Entire World

No, I am not Buddhist but its only Ture Religion over 400 Religion across the World

@jennifer_bloom
  • Tahirmd
    Yes it's true. not only you but a lot of practicing Muslims in my country are actually super nice.
  • IveGotNoName
    Nah.