Are you the same religion and do you have the same political views as your parents did/do?

OfDeath
I'm trying to see something. Just for the purposes of simplicity alone, if your parents were atheist and you are atheist, just consider that as the same religion in the poll (even though atheism isn't a religion). If your parents were religious and you are now atheist, just treat that like a change of religion on the poll (even though atheism isn't a religion).

If you are confused about the options and don't know which to choose, just ask me.
I am the same religion and have the same political views as my parents
I am the same religion but have different political views as my parents
I am a different religion from what my parents were/are but have them same political views as them
Vote C
I have both a different religion and different political views from my parents
Vote D
GirlGuy
3
6