3 Things That Make A Person Fake

LittleSally

Some care about the superficial "fakeness" - the dyed hair, the contact lenses, the fake nails, depilation, hair gel, push up bras, plastic surgeries... But more than this, people should concern themselves with internal fakeness - the falseness that a photo from three years ago won't show...

1. Hypocrisy

Pretending to be virtuous, have high morals or religious beliefs or principles, etc., that he/she does not really have.

3 Things That Make A Person Fake

2. Lying

Being deliberately untruthful, telling lies, beng deceitful.

3 Things That Make A Person Fake

3. Manipulating

To unfairly influence an unsuspecting person or persons for your own gain or advantage.

3 Things That Make A Person Fake

3 Things That Make A Person Fake
10
6

Most Helpful Girl

• nikki_24
    This is the real definition of fakeness!
    I dont care about "fake boobs" or dyed hair I care more on if the person is a lying, manipulative tool.
    Is this still revelant?

Most Helpful Guy

• Other_Tommy_Wiseau
    There are certain words that this site should stop using. Fake is 1 of those words
    Is this still revelant?

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

59
  • ManOnFire
    I'll add a few more:

- Acting smily and overly sweet and joyful in front of you and everyone else but miserable in private.
    - Being a certain way overall that seems like they're trying to have some kind of personality when you can clearly see how unreal it is (like Joel Osteen).
    - And of course, just doing what everyone else does with no thought to it.
  • tonadohunter006
    Someone who laughs fake to make you believe they care. Someone who claims they love you to your face, yet treats you like you don't exist!!! Oh yes, That's my crappy marriage! Not to mention she's in totally horrible shape, not to mention she has 100 pounds on me EASY, and I weigh 225#'s!!! YUKYUKYUK !!!
  • Stacyzee
    The 1st one is what urks me the most. I cannot stand a hypocrite!
  • Spiorad_Aisce
    Yes I agree these are very big indicators of someone falseness - Great take.
  • MrShinyPants
    Dont forget putting on fake personas and those who like to play drama games in relationships, whether a romantic one or friendship relationship
  • YourFutureEx
    #3 How?
  • zombiebabe
    very true
  • Mysterio421
    I call it being a leech.
  • Table20
    thank god you told us, we had no idea :)
  • Alex88F
    word
  • ieshaahmed786
    A great honest take 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
  • bradlazer
    True dat!
  • lifeisbeautifulxoxo
    To be honest anyone can be hypocrite sometimes.
  • Pilulu
    Well, duh, thats common sense.