Dear Democratic and Republican Parties: F*** You

Waffles731

Democrats and Republicans, this is Waffles731 telling you that you suck. You do. Hey, Republican Party, when was the last time the majority of you had a platform beyond "fuck everything Obama's done," "Bill Clinton was a terrible economic president (blatantly false btw)." Oh yeah, George W. Bush was still in office. You all remember him, the worst president in the last 50 years. Hey Democrats, WTF did you back Clinton over Sanders. What the hell is wrong with you guys. Did you go batshit when no one was looking?

Now most Americans agree that you suck major balls.

See that, more Americans are Independents then ever before. FYI, any registered Republicans and Democrats out there, go change your registration to independent or stop voting because you are part of the problem.

Now Republican party, WHY THE FUCK DID YOU GET TRUMP? Are you trying to destroy yourselves? You've been slowly dying since the end of the Bush administration but now you basically just shot yourself in the head.

Dear Democratic Party, do you actually think that the death of the Republican Party MEANS YOU WIN!? The Republican party is the only reason you guys still fucking exist. Your entire platform is just the reverse of the GOP. I mean it, whatever they support you oppose; they oppose it you support it. How do you think thats going to go when instead of this-

You go up against this-

Or this-

And you are going to lose a shitload of power.

The Republicans go, you guys go too and vice versa.

Right now according to threefiveeight.com that's not biased news, that is just an amazing statistician's interpretation of the data he has received.

Clinton has an 86 percent chance of winning the election. Clinton is going to win but the Republican Party is going down in flames and that means you won't win against what replaces it. More parties are coming.

So Republican and Democratic you are going down and when you die, I'm going to buy a grave for both parties and piss on it.

#Election2016

#100thmytake

Edit; I just realized that this is my 100th myTake. Yay for me.

6
24

Most Helpful Girl

• helloitsmethere
    Thank you... they both suck.
    Is this still revelant?

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

524
  • inceptin951
    First off, Jill Stein publicly posted herself vandalizing equipment on a construction site to protest Global Warming. She was stupid enough to post it on twitter like a dumb teenager. So thats your candidate there. Just a dumb average criminal.

Now regarding the Republican Party only "not being Obama" as their platform, that is patently false. You can go to various Republican candidates websites and they propose many specific policies that have nothing to do with Obama. Not raising the minimum wage because that causes unemployment to rise, not giving out foreign aid to countries that don't need it or even use it to fund terrorist organizations, banning immigration from war-torn countries, making it illegal to have abortions, lowering taxes, etc.

Whether you agree with these policies or not, they are far beyond simply not being Obama. You're just a hippy who thinks he's cool and smart because your ideas happen to diverge from the mainstream. If you think socialism is so great, than move to Cuba or Venezuela and see how that works out for you. Capitalism is what provides monetary motivation for people to invent this very website, the computer you are using, the internet, etc. Socialism kills the motivation for aspiring entrepreneurs.
    • Waffles731

She was 'vandalizing' an oil pipeline that was going to do serious enviromental damage and hurt people living on a reservation.
      I'm a social democrat, thats different than the people of Cuba.
      Thats the Scandinavian model (Dear god at least get your facts straight idiot.)
      And yeah, they oppose those things simply because obama supports them

• rjroy3
    I fundamentally disagree with Jill Stein on almost every issue.
    I fundamentally agree with Johnson on almost every issue.
    I fundamentally disagree with Clinton on most issues AND I don't trust her. She legitimately should be in prison.
    I fundamentally agree with Trump on most issues. He just takes things to the extreme.

When it boils down to it... it's going to be Trump vs Hillary. Trump is not a bad option. Johnson is not only going to most likely lose. Even if he did win he simply is not a strong leader and would likely be ineffective. It's not a lesser of two evils scenario. It's evil (Clinton) the likely forced economic crash of America, which could lead to martial law. Or (chance) Trump, someone who actually stands for a legitimate change in the country for the better.

No one questions that you'll get more of the same, with Clinton. Problem is that we're heading down the path of our currency meaning absolutely nothing, with an ever increasing debt... she would add to that problem. Jill Stein who also likely won't even be a blip on the radar, even if she did win doesn't have policies to correct the situation and would lead to the same crisis.
    • rjroy3

If the world was going to make sense Ted Cruz, Trump, Sanders and Clinton would never have been the final four... we aren't living in a world that makes sense right now.

• Phoenix98
    Fuck you to people like you are part of the problem, not the solution.
    • Waffles731

Just so you know, its not me who downvoted you

• Phoenix98

I know, and just so you know I'm not necessarily talking about you.

Completely within your right to rant ^^.

• Distant

@Phoenix98, you mean the fact that he's a liberal cuck or the fact that he pretends to be impartial when really he's only anti-Trump?

• bloodmountain1990
    Agree with this take, but it's not just about who's president but also who's in congress as they write and decide the laws. The president doesn't have as much power as one thinks.

But yeah the two party system is flawed and a lot of politicians are corporate whores that favor their own interests and corporate interests over the average Joe.
  • CheerGirl38139
    congrats on your 100th take Waffles!

media.giphy.com/media/G22vVm4jcPeco/giphy.gif
  • castratedwhiteguy
    I'd never register as an independent because then I couldn't vote in the Republican primaries and this party will never get real reform. It's people like me who voted for Ron Paul, Pat Buchanan and now Donald Trump. You need to work within the system in order to reform the system. by the way, your politics are bullshit!
    • Waffles731

Here I can vote in either primary.
      Sucks to be you.

• Waffles731

And you clearly have shown youself to be a fundy pig with who you voted for

• I vote for Constitutional patriots who actually want prosperity. While you vote for communist trash who promise you something for nothing and then deliver a shitload of corruption and poverty. Haven't you learned anything from 8 years of the Obama disaster? Wise up fool...

• RainbowFanGirl
  • JudgmentDay
    If you don't like either of them, then just don't vote for either of them. You're not obligated to vote for either of them. Either Vote 3rd party or not vote at all. It doesn't really matter anymore, we're all still fucked either way.
  • LiveFreeorDieHard
    I'm an independent but I'm forced to pretty much vote for democrats even though I disagree on a lot because republicans are just crazy. I really agree on Bernie sanders a lot so if someone could start a democratic solcialism party I would join.
    • Move to Cuba or Venezuela if you want to live in a socialist country.

• Doober

@inceptin951 sweden is also an option. and Canada less so along with most of Europe.

• @Doober I love how they always look at Venezuela lol just ignore Canada Australia and all of western and Northern Europe that are doing good lol. If liberals have to move to Europe how about conservatives move to Somalia, no government, strong gun rights and women are treated like property.

• somebodysaycheese
    Youd think the Democratic party would go down in flames with all the cover up of corruption and Obama encouraging the cover up of hillary emails. But hey noone wants reality anymore.
    Yea, both parties suck. But the republicans hate trump because he will expose the illegal money they bring in. And hillary and her NWO will start world war 3. FYI, Putin is evil but he isn't bending over and becoming NATOs bitch and that is why the world hates him.
  • Fathoms77
    Let's just say there's a reason I've always been independent.
  • chc0009
    Nope, I am 100% loyal to the Democrat Party, since all the Republicans do is spread hatred and fear of those who are different.

They hate those who are not white, not Christian, or have disabilities. And that is why I will always vote Democrat, even if they are not qualified for the job.
    • You do know the Democrats founded the KKK, right

• chc0009

@Speedbird_747 That was back then. Time's passed by and now, the Republican Party is full of hate, especially with Donald Trump and his supporters.

• You support evil (Hillary Inc). Then you can simply fuck off and die, and go to hell where godless shits like you belong.

• Saoirse_Nua
    Yeah I agree - The two party is in a lot of trouble - I think the splits in both parties are no longer "IF" but "WHEN".
  • KnightinDarkArmor
    "We never had a major terrorist attack in this country until Obama came into office!"
    "9/11 happened under G. W Bush"
    "That doesn't count... and it was Clinton's Fault!"
    • If Pedophile Billiam would have killed Bin Laden in the early 90's, we would still have our cherished New York twins and not that abomination of glass that is ruining the skyline of new York.

• @Speedbird_747 if GW Bush actually read the memos warning him of the attacks and that suscpicious people were identified in flight schools we also would have had the towers.

Oh Fun fact, president clinton authorized CIA and military take down of Bin Laden but the reublicans blocked the funding. Nice try buddy blood still on republican hands.

• JRICHARDS1996
    To be fair, George W. Bush was not the worst president of the last 50 years. That honor clearly goes to Reagan for starting this shitty Trickle-Down Economics platform that has completely defined BOTH parties since the 1980s. This is what has singlehandedly destroyed our economy and place in the global market. Democrats and Republicans are only the children of Reagan. Their differences are really slight in the grand scheme of things. Most of them only involve social issues, but even then, the nation is so gridlocked that the status quo will remain about the same. The GOP is dead, done for after this election. The good news, as you alluded to, is that the DNC is the next to go out. Once the new parties arises, which I know it will within our lifetime, it will not be able to compete and will join the GOP in the grave.
    • rjroy3

Leaving the gold standard is what hurt us.

• justagirl5

@rjroy3 Yes, I completely agree with the gold standard comment. It's rare I hear people bring it up so I'm glad to hear there's still some educated people out there

• rjroy3

@justagirl5 yea. People like to point fingers at who was to blame for what, when the system itself was the flaw. You can't ignore basic laws of economics and expect nothing bad to happen.

• Mightylion
    You'll give yourself a heart attack worrying about political parties that's for sure.
  • Kantana
    Both parties can go up in glorious flames for all I care.
  • Other_Tommy_Wiseau
    I wish you just left it at the title, but I'm perfectly fine with the rant, ironically 😂
  • Nothanks700
    We backed clinton instead of Sanders because their ideas were essentially the same, seriously look at their platform. I didn't pluralize platform, because it is literally the same platform. The difference was that Clinton's had plans for those ideas, and sanders had ideology. Clinton is not liked, due in part to a somewhat cold personality, and due in large part to a years long smear campaign by republicans, also ofcourse the email scandal. Tbh tho, keeping emails on a private server isn't exactly watergate. Most people don't have any clue what these candidates plans actually are, people have always voted based on emotion. I'm sure I'll get all kinds of people going off on me. Clinton? Really? Yes, Clinton, really.
  • mostwomenshouldstfu
    You know, for someone who hates Republicans and Democrats, you sure crticize them in a Trumpish/Hillaryish way.
  • UdontNeedtoknow
    the powers that be will start a nuclear war or a civil war before they allow a "third party" to be in the white house... i am a registered Libertarian and i am voting for trump. Why? because every part of the political establishment hates him. he must be doing somthing right even if he is a baffoon... oh and by the way the green party doest respect civil liberties like they claim they do. just look at there stances on the 2nd ammendment and the 4th ammendment when it come to protecting the envoirnment. they will trample over any right to private property in order to fufill there enviro-nazi policies for the sake of saving mother gaia.
  • John_Doesnt
    "Most Americans agree you suck balls". 22% is not a majority at all. Learn some math.
  • NatashaJ
    Waffles stop waffling me with your stuff. lol
  • Adigelunar
    good-
  • DizzyAster
    Vote for me, I'll make this country great.
  • SlightlyCrazy
    Waffles if I was gay id marry you
  • Anonymous
    While I would love to see both the Republican and Democratic parties go down in flames, the day Jill Stein (or any green party candidate) becomes a politically valid is the day I eat my hat. In order for other parties to rise, they have to actually DO something aside from run for presidential office every 4 years. From where I sit, the green party is little more than political masturbation, and i don't see that changing anytime soon.

The best we can hope for at this point is for the Republican party to collapse in the waste of it's own complacency and rebuild itself from the ground up, and that's highly.

However, winds of change are blowing. Another decade of die-hards dying off might be all that's needed to tip the scales.
  • Anonymous
    Democrats didn't back Clinton over Sanders the primary, much like the election was rigged.
  • Anonymous
    Jill Stein has absolutely no plan. She just keeps saying how she'll get rid of corruption or get rid of what's bad yet nothing to actually accomplish this with.

I'm writing in John Kasich. The dude actually has good economic policies.

Then again no one outside of the electoral college has any say in who becomes president. It doesn't matter how many millions one candidate gets if they don't get the majority of electoral votes then they lose. If if they get 50 million more votes than their opponent if they get less electoral votes they lose. The popular vote has 0% influence on who becomes president. The electoral vote has 100% influence.
    • He's done a good job of rebuilding the economy here in Ohio, and his social policy is refreshingly moderate, if not somewhat liberal. If he were the Republican candidate, not only would I vote for him, I think he could have actually won.