Everything bothers me. What I see on television, what people say who dont agree with my narrative bothers me.

The Democrats..Whaaaaaa
The Democrats..Whaaaaaa

The start of this..

Get Your Gillette Razors, And Throw Them In The Trash Right Now. "The Democrats and the left"

And we must not forget "The most FAIR AND BALANCED NEWS CHANNEL" with their take..

What don't you take offense to? If a certain channel and someone told you that the sky was green, you would believe it 200%.. You can see the sky is blue, you know the sky is blue, but they are telling you the sky is green and you would agree to it willingly...

so if this bothers you...
so if this bothers you...
you can get this? This is much better.
you can get this? This is much better.
or use this. This is your best option
or use this. This is your best option

511
legalboxers is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Most Helpful Girls

• I didn’t watch the videos but I agree 100% on people now a days taking offense to everything. And also that if you don’t agree with the mass majority your looked at as crazy or something, even if you have a valid point to why you think like that. A lot of people are not free thinkers. No matter how much they claim

Most Helpful Guys

• that's why if you limit what you see. on tv an listen to then less to upset you me i. only listen to weather not any thing else cuz of so much killing

Join the discussion

39
  • If you want impartial news read British articles or shows from the BBC.

Any local news source is biased.

It's sad how people who want tolerance have grown to vehemently hate any who disagree. And those that should love their neighbor often have no tolerance. We're growing into a country of extremists.

• I think it's crazy that people take offense to just about anything and everything. They certainly have issues to work out and resolve. I'm not saying that someone insulting you isn't offensive, but being offended by something that is the truth is ridiculous.

• I'm not sure I understand what you're trying to say here.

• If people can't objectively think for themselves but instead they just freak out over a differing opinion then we need to use that as the new standard to test for IQ

• The news causes stress so I try to avoid it. I get it however...

• I mean... You can clearly see the media bias against Trump. NO MEDIA said he was a (whatever you call him) before he started running for office.

• Are you complaining about gillette calling men evil, or are you complaining about the people complaining about gillette calling me evil?

• Is either way a good way of looking at it though? Any way you look at it it is still "The best a man can get but please don't be too manly because you may hurt somebody's feelings! ☹️😭"

• So basically, I should use a pubic hair removal cream?🤣🤣🤣

Kidding loll

• I have zero idea what point you are trying to make.

• I only listen to fox because i don't want to be brainwashed

• thats why i dont watch fkn tv

• I agree. The media tells us many lies