Me thinks them are fighting words. Real fighting words..

https://www.thedailybeast.com/trump-warns-it-would-be-very-bad-if-my-police-biker-gang-fans-decided-to-get-tough-on-my-opponents

Trump Warns: It Would Be ‘Very Bad’ if My Police, Biker Gang Fans Decided to Get ‘Tough’ on My Opponents

President Trump issued a bizarre, indirect warning Monday that his supporters could get “tough” on his political enemies at a “certain point,” in a clip of a Breitbart interview spotted Thursday by The Toronto Star. “You know, the left plays a tougher game, it’s very funny,” the president told Breibart’s Matthew Boyle. “I actually think that the people on the right are tougher, but they don’t play it tougher. Okay? I can tell you I have the support of the police, the support of the military, the support of the Bikers for Trump–I have the tough people, but they don’t play it tough—until they go to a certain point, and then it would be very bad, very bad.”

Hmm...

https://www.thestar.com/news/world/2019/03/14/trump-issues-warning-to-opponents-it-would-be-very-bad-if-his-military-police-and-biker-supporters-got-tough.html

WASHINGTON—U.S. President Donald Trump issued an extaordinary warning to political opponents on Monday, telling a right-wing website that “it would be very bad, very bad” if his supporters in the military, police and a motorcycle group were provoked into getting “tough.”

Trump uttered the remark in an interview with Breitbart News. It came, according to Breitbart, as Trump was arguing that “the left” plays politics in a more “vicious” manner than the pro-Trump right even though “the tough people” are on Trump’s side.

Fredo told us about you, just saying......

24
legalboxers is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Most Helpful Guys

• The world would be a better place if people like this asshat never existed. But they do, and there really isn't much we can do about it.
    In this case, I'd recommend any and all companies to refuse to do business with anybody in his family. Hurt his wallet, the only thing he truly cares about.

Most Helpful Girls

• Trump is really a pussy

He sued people because they made fun of him 😂😂

Join the discussion

02
  • That's not really a threat, it's just a statement of fact that has been true before Trump and will continue to be true after him.
    The right is sterotypically filled with soldiers, police, bikers, red necks, farmers, etc. While the left is sterotypically college students, teachers, and the upper middle class.

The right also rarely protests or riots from political dissatisfaction like the left, which is the "tougher game" he's referring to.

• Nah, domestic terrorism is much more the Right's style. They may not show up and yell at you, but they sure will blow up your office/church/house while you're in it.

• Oh, you meant Trump's statement. Yeah, I guess it is proof that Conservatives could get violent if Trump doesn't get his way.

• Your disabilities must make life incredibly difficult lol

• Did you, did you just make a firefly reference

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!