Pretty Privilege Is A Real Thing!

We always hear people say that it's the inside that counts.

Although that may be true, but in this cold world we live in, we know that’s not really the case is it, not always at least.

Looks matter with everything in this world. Dating obviously, working and everything else in between.

Let's take Casey Anthony's case for example;

Pretty Privilege Is A Real Thing!

Casey was convicted for killing her daughter. But even after beating her case, she has been out on dates and such.

Anyone in their right mind wouldn't want to be near a person that killed their own child, i know i wouldn’t. But because she's an attractive woman, even with her doing something so heinous, she's still going to get attention for her physical beauty.

Ted Bundy is another example

Pretty Privilege Is A Real Thing!

Man killed over 100 people, and women would still flock to him in court and write him letters. He made a baby on death row for Christ sakes!!

When it was announced that Zac Efron will be portraying Ted Bundy, guess what so many women were doing and saying!! yeah i think you already know....glamorizing and fetishizing

Here's another Debra LaFave

Pretty Privilege Is A Real Thing!

Debra had sex with a student and didn’t even serve jail time. Now the double standards on men vs women in that is another story but her being attractive you know played in her favor.

Her lawyer John Fitzgibbond said;

"To place Debbie into a Florida state women's penitentiary, to place an attractive young woman in that kind of hellhole, is like putting a piece of raw meat in with the lions."

Touching a underage student should have been the focus but nope, he zeroed in on her looks.

So these people should show you that no matter what you have done, if a majority of people in society find you attractive, you can still have opportunities that other people that might not look as good as you wouldn’t have

Pretty Privilege Is A Real Thing!
12
14

Most Helpful Girls

• MzAsh

I think the media sensationalizes these killers. They tried to do the same with family killer Chris Watts but saying that he gets bombarded with love letters in the mail and he recently did an interview from jail saying no he doesn’t. He admitted he mostly gets hate mail. He’s an attractive guy but he’s rotting in prison as he should be.

• YvanKarma

Yeah that's true. Crazy if you ask me.

• ronaldo75

Of course their is. Let's not pretend their's not.

• MzAsh

Im not. Women are placed on a pedestal by nature.

• SexyAshh

Yes it is

Most Helpful Guys

• GuidoThePizzaMaker

I got pretty privilege at my job! I was the model for the training manual, and the commercial lol.
    So I agree its a real thing

• CT_CD

I agree

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

1012
  • markscott

Studies have consistently shown that good looking people do get more privileges in life, and in general have, to a degree, an easier life.

• Massageman

If looks didn't matter, the cosmetic industry would die a very quick death. Not to mention serious problems with designer clothes, designer eyewear, designer water bottles, etc.

That said, yes, stats show that "pretty" and "handsome" people - especially if they are taller- do seem to get a bigger pie of the proverbial pie.

• Britantic

Defenitley. But it only lasts for a time.
    As for the legal cases women generally speaking get less jail time and less convictions for the same crime compared to men. There was recently a case here in the UK where a woman convicted of dangerous driving was told by a judge that if she had been a man she'd be going to jail.

• SkipStop

Totally true. And not just in courts. Attractive people get better jobs and make more money. Yet businesses still claim that they follow the EEO thing. Yeah right.

• brebre234

Yes I actually agree that people who are prettier will get away with the law a lot. The whole justice system is messed up and very biased because of this. Once I make it as a lawyer I'm putting that to a stop. LOL

• smg99

Oh god I hate Casey Anthony she looks so psychopathic smiling. The bitch looks aged too

• YvanKarma

Hahaha yeah

• smg99

Thankyou;) glad a guy could agree with her psychopathic facade

• Afrochick

Yup, which is why my hair , nails and face is always on point.

• YvanKarma

Hahaha, so you be getting them white bwois :) lol lol

• zozo7880

"Casey was convicted for killing her daughter."

On July 5, 2011, the jury found Casey not guilty of first-degree murder, aggravated child abuse, and aggravated manslaughter of a child, but guilty of four misdemeanor counts of providing false information to a law enforcement officer.

However, slander and misinformation is a real thing as you've shown here.

• John_Doesnt

I think pretty people deserve to be treated better because they're pretty. I can say that confidently as an ugly man.

• apple24

Pretty people get everything. Luckily I am ugly so I grow as a person. I am not arrogant and admited many times when I was wrong. When your ugly people will tell you no and push you down. Thats were strength grows. Imagine a world where people just like you for no reason. I rather win someone trust over years but that just me.

• Browneye57

While beauty may be skin deep, ugly is to the bone. ;)

• Chthou95

Pretty fucked up. Why do we have a justice system then if it's just going to go against principles that should be upheld no matter what

• meenarai

I care about both. Looks and personality and there are plenty of people who have both.

• Alpha09

They all look hella average so I don't get it.

• AwesomeLadaaay

Interesting

• Nina2123

They don't even look good

• Joker_

Pretty privilege is a real thing

• MarketData

Amen, brother!

• Secretgardenblood

Good take

• Anonymous

god help broke men and unattractive women

• Anonymous

But i thought beauty was in the eye of the beholder? Lmao

Great post my man. And i love the examples you gave to support it. So true!

• Anonymous

Regardless of being pretty or not send them to jail