This is the ideal male body. You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like

Jager66

I say the facts speak for them selves..

This is what Peak Performance looks like.

His wives and girlfriends are basically all super models. Even in his old age.

Self made Billionaire in the most competitive city on earth and around the globe, in multiple industries.

He's virile and fertile even in his old age and he has a happy, loving, healthy, successful family.

At 72 he's got the energy and health of a man half his age.

Wins Presidential election on his first try, despite the entire mainstream media, tech giants and establishment political system being against him.

Most vetted politician in American history and he's squeaky clean, did not cheat to get where he is, he out performed everyone.

He is reshaping the entire world economic and political landscape less than 3 years into his first term, by out competing and out maneuvering everything stacked against him. With no prior political experience.

Doesn't take shit from anyone, even tyrannical dictators recognize his enormous balls.

And he may just end one of the biggest political corruption scandals in American history.

3
6

Most Helpful Guy

• Meta1087
    Sadly no, he's rich and had deep pockets. Since he promised so many things and has contradicted himself a LOT, it doesn't really fly under the radar for most. However he is a big influence on a lot. It's not the body that's ideal, it's the position, the bank account, and the authority. And he's actually not a self made billionare fun fact, he actually took most of his wealth from his parents and capitalized on it. He is a very good business man so he did make a large portion, but it was not alone. And he is actually one of the most hated and ridiculous presidents according the the public opinion of multiple other countries.
    Is this still revelant?

Most Helpful Girl

• DeeDeeDeVour
    No! Not that!
    Is this still revelant?

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

25
  • Kezzz
    I guess I'm in the ideal zone and on the highway to a good life then Haha!
    I weight 75 kilos so I'm moderately obese but if what you say is right then all I need to do is keep maintaining myself.
    Thanks for this new viewpoint to life and obesity. I feel good about myself and so should others that feel they relate to this.
  • baseballnerd24
    Doesn’t take shit from dictators. What did his NK meetings actually fucking accomplish. They still have there nukes. Also Obama was the first President to visit Cuba and he not only went into the country but went to a mother fucking baseball game. And all you conservatives went apeshit saying he is cozing up to foreign dictators lol. Also of course he dates super models. He is fucking rich. You honestly think anyone would be into his ugly fat ass if it wasn’t for his billionaire net worth.
  • Rissyanne
    You obviously have a hard on for Trump
  • Atryn
    Hell yeah, the dad bod is in right now
  • Daviid_
    Hahahahhah nice m8
  • Anonymous
    Donnie needs to lay off the donuts.
    • Guardian45

No way! I'm counting on his donuts and Big Macs to choke off his arteries!

• Anonymous
    maybe u didn't considered his patrimony? XD