How feminism is harming young men. Even if it helps women, and rightfully complains about older men.

Robertcw

So, this just occured to me. Feminism is harming young men today.

And I got to thinking, why is it that helping women has to harm men?

I think it shouldn't have to, but this is not the path feminism has taken. I find that curious.

I'm not alone in thinking this. For instance,

Besides this, it is also causing average young men to feel like they are ugly an unnatractive. For instance,

Casual sex empowerment is good, until it causes people to start doubting themselves. I think at that point it becomes toxic.

This issue is exacerbated by a young woman who seems to gleefully smear the men on dating apps in her area, even though none of them are violent or sexual assulters. Their crime? They aren't hot. I do not believe this is acceptable.

For example,

Keep in mind, nobody is saying anything offensive in their messages in these examples. They are simply shit for existing and speaking honestly as themselves. Feminism is not a free pass to put people down, nor should it be an entitlement to hot men for free sex. Yes, I said entitlement.

Often men like the ones this girl is lambasting are the ones accused of entitlement when they complain about the way women on these apps treat them, but isn't it the opposite?

Anyway, these are just my thoughts. I like the ideas of freeness and ability to live without being controlled. But I do not believe that gives anyone the right to be a dick.

14
25
14Girl Opinion
25Guy Opinion

Most Helpful Guys

• SkipStop
    You just realized this? This has been going on for over a decade. There is one interesting though. I have seen multiple articles that said feminism is harming women too. I thought "How?". And I realized that it's harming the good conservative women who know that this feminist propaganda is misandry and not empowerment or equality. As more men take the red pill, those good girls end up with less and less opportunities to find love and start a family. So there a bit of a downside for some women. Many articles claim that this hurts female employment because men are afraid of mentoring and hiring women. But I'm not seeing that to be true. More and more women are getting hired so I don't believe those articles. A feminist organization probably paid someone to write that stuff.
    Like I always say: Feminism = Misandry
    LikeDisagree 4 People
    Is this still revelant?
  • Anonymous
    I'm not going to be brain washed by this stupid feminism, I used to think it was such a great revolutionary expansion for the female gender but nah it's not. I'm 30, so when I understood feminism it was around the early 2000s. I never knew it would morph into women being crazy, being bitchy, and belittling men. Y'all women and girls can thumbs down this but I find it comical you try to promote feminism about equality and "acceptance" but you are very same breed of those men you complained about for centuries. The same type of alpha men and "dogs" as you put it, that ruined society.
    LikeDisagree 6 People
    Is this still revelant?
    • Robertcw

I think its the opposite bro. 'Alpha' men are loved by feminists.

Have you seen Cardi B's anual Slut Walk?

The men they haye are docile, ugly men who they were forced to marry by patriarchial societies. Just think about it. What is the meaning of sexual liberation and Tinder as a feminist tool for liberation? It means getting fucked by multiple hot guys without shame. Being a single mom without shame. Etc.

• Anonymous

Well, then society is fucked. But I beg to differ, I've seen feminists who truly hate ALL men.

• Robertcw

Maybe 'hate' but will hace sex with

Most Helpful Girls

• Aphrodite801
    No annoying guys like you with the red pill blue pill “oh I can’t get any pussy so I’ll complain about women and be biter” bs is harming everyone
    LikeDisagree 11 People
    Is this still revelant?
    • Robertcw

It's more people than you think.

• I can’t read your crap anymore it’s ridiculous

• And people now are just starting to wake up and realizing that what they had been told is just a lie

• Anonymous
    Now you know how fat women are treated by virtually everyone.
    LikeDisagree 15 People
    Is this still revelant?
    • Creepazoid

To be fair you are comparing something that someone has no control over too a life style choice. People are fat because they choose not to take care of themselves because they deem it to hard or it takes to much time.

• Anonymous

That’s not always true. Also men can and should improve themselves as much as women.

• Creepazoid

But it sounds like from the examples above men have already been improving themselves, one example stated something to the effect that he has a nice body and a good looking face but has become doubtful in his appearance because no one seemed to be swiping right.

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

1223
  • aaronbw
    I'm not trying to get anyone on here or open a can of worms, but I think this is getting out of hand and has turned into a total load of crap and waste of time.

First off:
    OP never stated he hated women or even implied it. Second, the not getting laid part is often used as an excuse to garner attention.

Second:
    Feminism is often nowadays misunderstood because little boys who dont understand what real feminism is. Boys who care more for sex blame feminism and young women man hate for other things rather than focus on their own mature adult advancement.

The few bad eggs of feminism have ruined the movement in this era and third wave feminists are often misunderstood for the crying man haters.

As for the little boys who use feminism as an excuse for not getting laid, etc., get over yourselves. You forget women were mistreated and oppressed for thousands of years all over the world. In America, its a great time to be a woman because they are getting places where they truly couldn't before. Yes it's still not perfect because of sexism in its hundreds of forms but it's still a work in progress.

So everyone spitting venom over each other chill out... instead of ripping chunks out of people why not focus on making them understand the real issue instead of the condescension I'm seeing here?
    Like 1 Person
  • ConfusednClueless
    Women were told all the same shit for years and still are. Yet we manage to rise above. Its not a womens fault that you need your butt powdered. There are plenty of men that aren't upset or nor feel small because of feminism. Go find your balls.
    LikeDisagree 23 People
    • Jersey2

But if they “find their balls”, real sweet by the way, they get accused of toxic masculinity or patriarchy. Oh, and fuck off.

• rubuswurz

Boys are suffering immensely. In huge numbers. 10 year old boys kill themselves 3 times as often as girls. Men overall kill themselves 9 times as often.
      Boys are doing terribly at school in huge numbers. Drop out, and opt out of society in huge numbers.
      Not a few individual guys that need to "find their balls", but VAST, concerningly high numbers, that could be the doom to our economy in the coming decades.
      And you're seriously suggesting, that the problem is not societal?

And if you haven't noticed it yet, women aren't the underdogs anymore. Girls are shamed WAY less than boys, encouraged WAY more, they're shown that they're precious human being WAY more. Everything is about YOU and YOUR problem 24/7.
      Guys are CONSTANTLY told that they're dirt.
      You just THINK that your problems weigh heavier, and get less attention, because all you CARE about, all you SEE are YOUR problems.
      Boys' and mens' problems are just invisible and unimportant to you.

Women were doing terribly, in terms of education, politics and economics.
      But now, EVERYTHING is about YOU ALL THE TIME. And THAT is the reason you're doing great.
      You WERE doing badly, NOW you're doing great. What changed? You're constantly being encouraged and valued, everything about you and your problems is being taken seriously, is given importance.
      EVERYONE cares MORE about women than men. You're the sole center of attention.
      The absolute REVERSE is true for guys, and that's why they're doing worse and worse and worse and worse.
      You are BLIND if you don't see that. Men were doing great. Something changed DRAMATICALLY. Guys never lost their balls. It has just become too much to bear. What do you want them to do? Change human nature? Be a machine? They're at their END, don't you fucking get that?

• rubuswurz

Guys are HUMAN BEINGS. They need WARMTH. They need to feel VALUED. Like they're worth something, like they're GOOD.

And you think, because there are men who are not effected by all that, we can just kick all the others to the curb?
      No one here is against womens' rights, you get that? Just stop the CONSTANT devaluation and humiliation of boys and men!

• worldscolide
    Feminism is cancer, enough said.. Honestly I'd rather have terminal cancer than feminism...
    LikeDisagree 7 People
    • Robertcw

I would rather have a form of feminism that doesn't harm men.

• Creepazoid

Tell you the truth its not even all of feminism thats causing harm its just the part of feminism that thinks gender norms should be broken. Gender norms have their roles for a reason bceause form many many many many years its proven to work.

• Can't disagree

• Depression_time
    I am 100% behind equality for men and women. That being said, I think some of what you say is true. I think some "feminists" cross the line into man-hating and it hurts the movement as a whole. I'm not informed enough to say that feminism as a whole is hurting young men but I definitely think that some people and viewpoints under the umbrella of feminism have.
    Like 3 People
    • Of course, but it's irrational that because some people manipulate an ideology for their own perverse reasons, that the ideology is horrid. Christianity is a beautiful example of this.

• I wasn't trying to suggest that feminism as a whole was bad

• Blackshinyass
    After fucking an old guy and making him drink my orgasm. I have no use of him or his dick. That's why.
    Disagree 1 Person
  • Monster_Recluse
    There are many women that feel venomous towards men and this "feminism" and male-shaming is how they enact their revenge.

There is a time-tested solution for this. It is called "putting women in their place".
    LikeDisagree 3 People
  • Swat_
    Why are people still talking about feminists? The subject has been milked to death. No offense to you, but these posts are just as annoying as extreme feminists themselves at this point.
    LikeDisagree 10 People
    • Swat_

I like the balance we have here, keep it up.

• winterfox10
    I have always thought that it was because of the power of suggestion. Like, if you run around telling girls that they are awesome, that they deserve respect, that they can do absolutely anything, and then you even go so far as providing additional funding and such, to make female advancement easier; the lack of comparable support to boys implies that they simply aren't as deserving of the support.
    LikeDisagree 2 People
  • leahzrc
    Feminists wouldn't have become so outragous if men listened to them in the first place
    LikeDisagree 19 People
    • Creepazoid

hahaha

• leahzrc

3 butthurt men dislike my comment because they can't accept reality

• Little do you know women who calls themselves feminists are just butthurt of men. I just wanna point that out for your information.

• MajesticTwelve
    Feminism doesn't help women. It damages them. It's destroyed femininity, the family unit, the labor market, everything.
    LikeDisagree 6 People
  • Dem777
    Hello bud and thanks for share of your ideas! Educational system had been overtaken ages ago by some blue socks society, that is mostly in EU, England, North America! Strange enough but all these “blue socks” are not from working class society though just there males could have oppressive behaviour and then there could be a reason to chant posters about equality! I don’t watch TV, there is no single word without propaganda! Brainwashing of society has reached victory, being in Paris I entered Macdonalds as there was a need for “private room” and could not enter there long as on the door was a sign “unisex”, damn it, women were coming out of the room as if it was alright, I could not believe my eyes and was struggling with myself about 20 minutes at the door! Pressure won but I will never forget that experience! Influx of Asians and Afro-Americans to Europe made things even worse, rapes on the streets, they are not brainwashed yet and it will take some 20-40 years till these guys surrender to being unisex 😂 That is just an opinion, a bit of acid to these “blue socks” here 😂
    Disagree 1 Person
  • Spiritwander
    ... bout time they even noticed.
    I award them a belated backwards smirk for their perseverance of discovery, and I'll reserve vomitting on their shoes for if & when somebody actually asks me why this all has to be hashed out...
    Disagree 1 Person
  • RolandCuthbert
    When are you guys going to stop whining about feminism and create something for men?
    LikeDisagree 6 People
    • morrowlow

shut up you old catfish woman

• There is nothing like a coward who posts you then blocks you before you can respond.

• morrowlow

what the shit are you talking about? you're not blocked idiot

• morrowlow
    try explaining this to all these immature little girls on gag who think if a man opposes feminism it's surely because he's an old ugly virgin who's living in his mother's basement. if you're vigilant enough to see how gynocenrism is ruining everything for men and consequently for women you're cursed
    LikeDisagree 2 People
  • Philyouup
    The article shown is bullshit.. really.. How women, wanting to be given a equal footing in society is harmful to young men is beyond me. this is all just a lot of grown up little boys crying to their mommies. really..
    LikeDisagree 3 People
  • flowers70
    a lot you on here use the term,"feminism " too loosely. I dont think you guys know what FEMINISM truly is too much ignorance going around on gag.
    LikeDisagree 12 People
    • BigBoyo

I agree they should insted use a more specific name. The one i like to use is 3rd wave feminism as its the type of feminism thats doing this sort of thing

• flowers70

Thank you!! omg finally a smart person on gag

• @HeavyRoller I’m not condoning putting men down but at least you know how it feels now? Us women are scrutinized by society everyday just for being women. It’s woman’s fault if their kid gets in trouble at school or in society, it’s woman’s fault for the relationship breakdown, it’s woman’s fault for being raped because she wore a low cut shirt etc etc. Women have to live in society and show their faces to everyone and struggle with being ostracized just for being women. We’re made to feel of 0 value if we aren’t attractive, can’t give birth, don’t cook and clean just by not fulfilling one or more of these things. We’re considered lower class and basically stupid by so many men in society if we happen to not be subordinate

• DWornock
    Ultimately it is the men that are in charge. The only rights women have are the rights that are enforced by men. Before the revolution in Iran, women had lots of rights. After the revolution, those rights were taken away and there was nothing the women could do about it. It is not possible for women to enforce their own rights because in a war, 10% of the men can easily defeat 100% of the women.
  • Liam_Hayden
    The original feminists like Susan B. Anthony and Elizabeth Cady Stanton fought for the right to vote, work, own property, etc. Modern feminists fight to have others (taxpayers) pay for their poor life choices. The originals wanted equality under the law. The modern want special privileges.
  • The_White_Queen
    Because seeks special treatment, special rights and special entitlements for Rome rather than equal rights.
  • Cherokeehp
    The patriarchy has harmed women for like, forever. I’m pretty sure women wanting equality won’t kill y’all.
    Disagree 6 People
    • DWD1994

Except its not equality feminists want.

• Cherokeehp

@DWD1994 But I’m pretty sure it is equality that we want.

• DWD1994

If that were the case, why is it feminists are pushing for legislation and programs that harm men (ie things like the Duluth Model)

• Show More (15)