When taking advice, you ask the true EXPERTS, not to those who claim they KNOW MORE THAN THE EXPERTS

Happy Palm Sunday (Even to you GaGers to the RIGHT...

https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/fauci-keep-distance-trump-open-country-015911426.html
As Fauci Pleads For Americans To Keep Distance, Trump Talks Of Opening Country

As Fauci Pleads For Americans To Keep Distance, Trump Talks Of Opening Country April 5, 2020 As parts of the country brace for the approaching peak of expected coronavirus deaths, President Donald Trump continued to talk about opening up the country, allowing churches to congregate and pushing for sports events to start up again.

We look to the EXPERTS

This is an EXPERT

THIS IS AN EXPERT

THIS IS NOT THE CHOSEN ONE

HE IS NOT THE CHOSEN ONE...
HE IS NOT THE CHOSEN ONE...

https://thegailygrind.com/2020/04/04/trump-again-suggests-allowing-churches-to-reopen-for-easter-maybe-we-could-allow-them/

“Maybe we could allow them with great separation outside on Easter Sunday,” he said. “I don’t know, it’s something we should talk about. But somebody did say, ‘Well, then you’re sort of opening it up to … do we want to take a chance on doing that when we’ve been doing so well?’ ”

https://www.cdc.gov/flu/weekly/usmap.htm

so in other words.. STAY THE FUCK HOME! Watch out for yourself and family!!

3
7

Most Helpful Girl

• supercutebutt
    Donald Trump is the definition of incompetent idiot. Everything he touches turns to shit. Everything.
    Is this still revelant?
    • You couldn't be more correct. Nice to see someone in your age range who can discern truth from lies. Kudos, cute butt ! Show us your butt ! LOL

Most Helpful Guy

• GoodGuyBreakingBad
    Happy Palm Sunday My Friends !!! And no Trumps not the Chosen One !!
    Is this still revelant?

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

26
  • You have to understand the logic of these people. A scientist once had his theory disapproved therefore all scientists must be wrong. If scientists don't know everything and get things wrong then some guy on YouTube must automatically be right.
  • The e photo looks like some thing you do to try to cover up you farted an that's not good 🤣 but I agree stay home by moms friends daughter had the test an shd is at home quarantined an told if gets worse come into hospital not good an they live in a very small town
  • FýrdracaDócincel
    Experts are just people who regurgitate what they've been told works..
    .. by people who regurgitate what they've been told works..
    .. by people who regurgi...
    • Strahd

In the hopes you are joking. A scientist takes the evidence & says I don't believe it. Then runs tests. A faithful person says I believe & doesn't check or question.

• @Strahd
      You're wrong though. A scientist says "I don't believe it" and is immediately kicked out of the whole scientist schtick BECAUSE he says he doesn't believe it.

"Experts."

• Strahd

^^^ that makes no factual sense unless the scientist is saying something like the world is flat & I can prove it.

• loveslongnails
    Oh Donald... please, PLEASE ingest extra strong doses of the anti-malaria drug you are touting !! PLEASE !! Trust me, I'm an expert... if a little is good, more is better !! Take more !! Protect yourself !! Good boy.
  • lsjr16
    Once this is over the experts will leave his administration cause he is not listening to their advice. No one know anything about the virus however the experts are the ones that are dealing with the cases and researching it. I trust them. Trump on the other hand no. The economy does need to get started again but we need to see the number of deaths and people who have it declining before we start the economy. Trump doesn’t know what he talking about at all.
  • 1truekhaleesi
    If we're all of a sudden following the CDCs recommendations, they also recommend fully vaccinating children. Also, over 97% of scientists agree that climate change is a big deal..
  • Strahd
    We as a country went insane around September 11 & had been doing a downward spiral ever since. Also taking regulations out of news networks of fair reporting is an underlying erosion to our nation.
  • bulletbob555
    I think that people should react on a scientific attitude not an emotional one. I'm not an expert but I am going to quote someone that claims to be. I have a real grasp of this stuff whenever the Drs speak they all agree I have a real understanding of this stuff. I have a hunch and it won't be that bad. Who was this?