Women are not the only ones who should improve their behavior in public toilets

Anonymous

Everywhere, literally everywhere, do I hear people complaining about how "nasty" women are in public bathrooms. People act like if women were the only filthy pigs in the world and the only ones who do bad stuff in public toilets. I always hear them say "women please don't be a shame to other women" and "women, please start/stop doing this and that!". But never EVER have I heard someone say such thing about men.

Now, those who are also one of these people, let me break your bubble: Men also do a lot of inappropriate stuff in public toilets, so EVERYONE should improve their behavior, not just women.

1. Let's start with the known fact that is pissing on the floor. It is actually more commonly seen in male toilets than female toilets. I know that it can be hard to aim, but hovering for us women can also be difficult. So if women should improve their behavior in this area, men should too as they're not necessarily angels, either.

2. Do you know why the sinks in male toilets are often cleaner? Men usr them less often. There are many men who leave the bathroom without washing their hands because "I only touched my penis, there's nothing wrong with that!". Welp, if everyone knoe you previously touched your penis without washing your hands, they'd never want to greet you. Besides, you touched the door handle. Do you know how many bacteria there is on it? Conclusion: Women are not the grosser gender because they have dirtier sinks. The sinks are dirtier because they get used more often.

3. Clogged toilets are a problem for EVERYONE. Who the hell said that it's just women who clog toilets? Toilets get clogged mainly because of the high amount of toilet paper being flushed. Men use toilet paper, too. When they poop. So I don't know what world you live in if you've never ever seen a clogged male toilet. I don't see why women should stop clogging toilets but not men.

4. Male toilets also have a lot of hair in them. Ever heard of pubic hair? Also from what a janitor told me, men leave their smegma on the urinals. Oh well, I don't think I need to comment much on this. If you expect women to clean away their period blood and stuff, why can't you clean away your smegma? If female hair bothers you, why don't male pubic hairs bother you? Really, it makes no sense. If anything, it's just a double standard saying that men are allowed to leave how much dirt they want but when women do it, it's "gross".

Conclusion:

Women are not the only ones doing inappropriate stuff in public bathrooms. These are only a few examples of what men are doing, but I am sure there are more. The point of this take was not to bash men, I made it to show people that they should not call women "filthy pigs" and men "innocent, clean angels". Because people complaining about female behavior in toilets are literally everywhere, but nobody cares to pay attention to things men do wrong.

Another thing you need to know is that I am sure I will get at least one comment from a former janitor saying that "female toilets are dirtier". Let me tell you, this does not answer this MyTake AT ALL. Because the point of this MyTake is not to prove that women are cleaner than men. Also, just because female toilets probably are dirtier does not mean that women are the only filthy pigs in the world and that men shouldn't improve their behavior in public toilets. If I hear someone say "women are disgusting" or "I'm embarrassed of being a woman", I will literally explode.

13
1

Most Helpful Guy

• Potatocream
    I've literallt never heard anyone in my entire life complain about the female restrooms lmao
    Is this still revelant?
    • Anonymous

How did you find this Take? It wasn't even promoted

• I was going through the topic? 😂

• Exactly girls bathrooms have always been cleaner from what I've heard

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

112
  • Someguynamedbob
    I have never experienced anybody complaining about women’s hygiene in the washroom it’s the exact opposite, don’t know where you heard that
    • Girls are worse in my opinion. Blood. I've seen some toilets look like a murder scene

• Anonymous

@Stonernights So therefore, women are more gross?

• When I was working at a place I had to clean both restrooms , I would say the womens room was worse. Men's smelt worse though.

• KrakenAttackin
    Why TF would you even bother to post this? I have never heard a man talk about "how nasty women's restrooms" are.
    • Anonymous

That's your experience. If you enter forums like reddit, yahoo, etc. Everybody will say how nasty women's bathrooms are and therefore that women are disgusting. Even female janitors.

• Gedaria
    I have not been in many ladies toilets. But they are a lot nicer. Than the gents. It's disgusting, like you say about the urine on the floor, on toilet seats. This using a cubicle to urinate what's wrong with the urinal much easier to get your urine in it. And some even stand on the toilet seat. Then to finish there visit walk out with out washing their hands...
    • Men don't have to sit unless they crap. Most men would prefer to hold it until they can find a "clean" one (esp. their own at home). Therefore they won't even lift the lid before peeing in a stall. Seats have urine stains. Which is why men prefer to hold it-which is why mens' rooms are so nasty. Its circular but its human nature.

• Gedaria

@dmgstarfleet I'm with you , but guys are disgusting, in there habits in the toilet... I suppose I am do use to living with a lot of women. Mainly putting the lid down after urinating...

• Daniel3035
    I've never EVER heard anyone say women's bathrooms are worse than men's.
    • Anonymous

Welp then you should go to reddit or youtube

• Daniel3035

Reddit? You're taking Redditors as serious? Reddit just a place for weirdos who make stuff up to troll there's no legitimacy behind what they say.

• Anonymous

There are some serious subreddits

• CheezyPizza
    I used to work at my. local walmart as maintenence ( glorified janitor) god can strike me dead right now if im lying but honestly the womens bathrooms there Was nastier than the mens
  • Barbaric
    "men leave their smegma on the urinals."

What the fuck? How?
    • Anonymous

I wonder too

• Barbaric

It makes no sense. How the hell do you end up so unclean that you have that in the first place? Let alone enough that you'd end up leaving some on a toilet? I've never seen this. I'm guessing you're in the US?

• meesegoMoo

I am, and we have people from all over on drugs they aren't used too. We see some stuff. People crap in urinals WAY more often than you would think. In sinks too. The cum I see is mostly on walls at truck stops though, hearing it happen is much worse than seeing it.

• ShadowofRegret
    Personally, I've never heard anyone say that about women's restrooms.
  • bulletbob555
    I worked at a gas station graveyard shift. One of my chores was cleaning the bathrooms. I did find them Kessler tissue everywhere
    • Anonymous

What's a Kessler tissue?

• Uneeded spell check

• Anonymous

What was it actually?

• SecretGardenBlood65
    Good take..
  • Anonymous
    Women actions are worse. My girlfriend told me girls spend all their time at the mirror occupying the sinks. And just line up at the queue
    • Anonymous

This has NOTHING to do with the Take...
      It does not mean only women should improve their behavior...

• Anonymous

No response.

Not only didn't you read my Take to the end and not get its point, but you're also clearly closed to any discussion.

• Anonymous
    Shut up you smelly wahman! So now what? You claim men are just as disgusting as women? So what? That doesn't make women any cleaner. You just wanted to bash men to feel better about your own disgusting bathroom habits. We don't know what goes on in female bathrooms; It's the other women and the janitors who are calling women filthy pigs. And even if men's bathrooms are just as filthy as women's, who's to say that men are the culprits. We all know that you wahmen always walk into men's bathrooms and drop your stinky turds there.
    • Anonymous

I NEVER SAID ANYONE WAS GROSSER THAN THE OTHER, FOR GOD'S SAKE...

• Anonymous

And how the hell is saying both genders are just as gross as each other male-bashing?

• Anonymous
    Gross. I was trying to eat while I read this. Also, you are correct.
  • Anonymous
    Men's bathrooms can be pretty disgusting at times, but women's bathrooms are almost always worse. I used to work for a company that contracted with public theaters to clean them every night after they closed down, including the bathrooms. Let's just say I've seen a lot of pretty disgusting things, and the worst of it was in women's bathrooms, which were consistently worse than the men's.
    • Anonymous

You clearly haven't read the whole Take.

Nothing of what you say means that only women should improve their behavior in public toilets, because as you said yourself, men's toilets are gross too

• Anonymous

I did read the whole thing and I never said men don't need to improve their behavior in public bathrooms.