Best Male Fantasy Girlfriends in Movies & TV (Part 1)

Succubus-slayer65

1. Nova

The perfect woman gorgeous, scantily clad, well groomed, submissive and most importantly can't speak you may remember this babe in Planet of the Apes.

2. Loana

Loana from 1million years BC the ultimate cavemen pin up girl that I'm sure features in many cave paintings.

4. Sam

You may remember Sam from Garden State played by Natalie Portman, Sam is the typical girl next door type every guy wants as a girlfriend. She may not dress sexy but underneath you know she's got a rocking hor hot body.

4. Josie McClellan

Josie from career opportunities is fun, gorgeous, stacked, doesn't wear a bra and has major daddy issues. Played by Jennifer Connelly who was the hottest actress at the time age 21.

5. Alexandra Daddrido in any movie lol

Includeshe a caption for your image…
Includeshe a caption for your image…

How she is not in more stuff I dont know but in every movie she plays the perfect girl who also rarely wears a bra lol.

6. Annie Potts

Alison Brie plays the nerdy girl in community who just happens to be smoking hot though we try not to sexualise Annie.

7. Joey

We all remember her playing the cute sexy girl next door Joey in Dawson's creek. I could never work Dawson out because he was always sniffing around some fugley blonde chick and complaining that he couldn't get no action yet every night the hottest chick in a 500 mile radius would climb a ladder into his bedroom looking sex and he couldn't figure out the signs Joey was wet for him.

8. Kimberley the Pink Ranger

We all remember her as the cute pink ranger in power rangers, Pink was definitely her color. When she was on the show it certainly was morphing time in my pants and the only reason I watched it lol.

9. Alex

You may have seen her in Modern Family where played by Ariel Winter she's the quirky nerd bookworm who always knows best. In between series as a teenager she blossomed into a woman with some pretty sizeable assets and the show worked hard to keep those giant twins under wraps. The charcter Alex dresses very frumpy but underneath she has a full voluptuous body.

10. Maeby

You may remember her from arrested development as the quirky cousin and crush of George Micheal who their was a will they won't they vibe as they were both pushed into awkward romantic situations especiallyawkward for George Michael.

5
31

Most Helpful Guys

• WadeDanielSmith
    How about Nova from Starcraft? She could Mind Fuck you. Imagine having a telepathic link to your girlfriend?

"yes Ma'am I am your slave, do with me as you will!" (Just let me fuck you and be nice to you. lol.)

Nynaeve from the Wheel of Time. She can throw fireballs, predict the weather, and Dream Walk and create solidified air. Imagine what bondage roleplay could be with her? Also she is able to heal mortal wounds and even reverse "stilling" and create Balefire and reverse time itself. And she's a "10" on top of all that!. She's also able to create a Warder Bond with her Husband, which gives him super-human senses, speed, and super-healing power and a telepathic link to her.
    Is this still revelant?
    • Man, who wants a submissive woman? I want a dominant woman, a BWW in fact. Nova and Nynaeve are dominant women.

• thisguy54U
    I'm not sure I've always had a crush on Alissa Malono not sure how to spell it but I'm still down lol
    Is this still revelant?
    • Yeah me too. I remember her and shannon dotherty had a battle of the boobs in every episode of the show charmed. No bras, air conditioning on full blast and knitted boob tubes.

• thisguy54U

Lol yeah I remember that too

Most Helpful Girls

• sensogal
    Not sure, why you invited me... I'm a girl and don't put much thought into who on TV looks girlfriend material 😂
    But since I'm here, I haven't seen any of these although I know the classic poster of Ursula Andress ( no2). So judging by the pictures, no.1 and no2 are hot and love the outfit. No 5 is really hot too - really nice boobs. The rest are plain , girls next door - not my type.
    Is this still revelant?
  • Destiel_24
    Alexandra Daddario, Annie Potts, Joey and Kimberly. They are so pretty 😍
    Is this still revelant?

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

329
  • MzAsh
    Kimberly seems like the one decent one.
  • Teyfet
    Man, this is tough. I don't know about half of the roles, but that's good, because I'm having enough trouble with the half that I do know. 😂 But, because I value intellect highly, I believe I'd go with Annie - because she's both very smart & very cute = win, win!
  • abc3643
    Seriously, I stopped reading as soon as I read this:

"The perfect woman gorgeous, scantily clad, well groomed, submissive and most importantly can't speak"

So, being submissive and incapable of speaking are attributes of a perfect woman?

What sort of delusional MGTOW/InCel fantasy land do you live in?
  • JackSmy
    Somehow Erin Grey was forgotten!!Best Male Fantasy Girlfriends in Movies & TV (Part 1)
  • Bluemax
    I'm partial to Dr. Amelia Brand. Aside from her being a scientist and an astronaut, she looks exactly like Anne HathawayAs for Nova, to paraphrase Jeff Foxworthy...
    If you want a girlfriend who can't speak, you might be a misogynist.
  • Likes2drive
    I just watched Career Opportunities 2 nights ago , I always thought Jennifer Connolly was so beautiful in that movie and Rocketeer. I also like Alexandra Daddario too
  • slatyb
    Margaret Qualley in "Once Upon A Time... In Hollywood" is a wet dream.
  • Cryptic-Game
    Heck yes!

Those are some hot looking women. What movie is that scene with Annie Potts in?
  • Bananaman177
    Those are all good, but there's only one "best."
  • Wolkmi
    Kate from Lost: Dana Scully
  • Nigjt
    To me the best one is number 9 Alex she looks to have the best ass out of all of them an pussey print an boob's hell I just like her body an I do mean all of it.
    God Bless
  • Dchrls78104
    Joey, a small maybe; or even Alex Daddario in the Percy Jackson movies. That's as far as I'd go.
  • Dinosaursandanime65
    I'm not interested. But I might be of you let me kill one
  • SomeGuyCalledTom
    +1 for Annie (not to be confused with "Asian Annie" or "Annie's Boobs")
  • Thatsamazing
    Decent list overall. I never thought Ariel Winter was particularly hot though, she's a little heavy.
  • Bhavin2184
    Joey
  • Enochian
    Nova
  • abbie_wright
    Intriguing
  • Shamalien
    its annie
  • ShadowofRegret
    None of them are my type...
  • Lman3000
    No none of them interest me.
  • OurManFlint
    I think Raquel Welch was attractive.
  • Nachowedgie
    None of them are attractive to me lol
  • Xoirwinkan
    Oof, Jennifer Connelly was so hot!
  • zagor
    Phoebe Cates in "Fast Times..."

Nuff said.
  • COMMODOREII
    I remember dome of these girls.
  • LEADFOOTboi
    ehhhhhhh... i think the lineup lacks something
    • Well, this is only part 1(!!!), i guarantee succubus-slayer65 is gonna mix it up in the sequel post. Very excited

• SuccessfulHornDog
    So Awesome
  • Joker_
    Intriguing
  • msc545
    Jennifer Connolly!
  • Anonymous
    Hoooooooooooooo...
  • Anonymous
    Ooooh YEAH! Jennifer Connelley's giant tits packed into that super tight white tank top! And Alexandra Daddario's giant tits in (and better yet OUT!) of anything! DREAM GFs right there!